Groups

Guitar Hero World Tour Band Bundle - Wii or Xbox 360

Managed to get this on Wii & Xbox 360 during the recent Morrisons promotion but obviously only need one.

Which one do you guys recommend I keep, especially if you have played it on both consoles.

Give me your reasons for your choice as this will help me.

Cheers peeps.

17 Comments

Keep the 360 version obviously - the ever increasing range of downloadable songs makes it a no-brainer.

Original Poster

Xb0xGuru;5545235

Keep the 360 version obviously - the ever increasing range of … Keep the 360 version obviously - the ever increasing range of downloadable songs makes it a no-brainer.

Just noticed loads of freebie downloads a moment ago on Live which again made my decision harder.

A lot of people don't like the Wii but I do and I've had it ages so that's why I can't quite decide.

Cheers

Xbox 360 has dlc and online. After the ps3 version with shareable dlc it is the best version.

Surely there isn't much difference between the controllers so I would consider really consider the ability to download new songs if you pay for xbox live

rwm24;5545304

Surely there isn't much difference between the controllers so I would … Surely there isn't much difference between the controllers so I would consider really consider the ability to download new songs if you pay for xbox live

You don't need to pay for Xbox Live to download the songs, you just purchase the songs/song packs you want. All you need is a Silver Xbox Live account (which is free).

Original Poster

Would love to hear from anyone with the Wii version to see what they think as well.

Original Poster

rwm24;5545304

Surely there isn't much difference between the controllers so I would … Surely there isn't much difference between the controllers so I would consider really consider the ability to download new songs if you pay for xbox live

Xb0xGuru;5545314

You don't need to pay for Xbox Live to download the songs, you just … You don't need to pay for Xbox Live to download the songs, you just purchase the songs/song packs you want. All you need is a Silver Xbox Live account (which is free).

I'm Gold anyway so not an issue

Can't you just try them both out and then decide? Or are you wanting to leave the one you don't keep sealed?

There is only disadvantages for the wii version (apart from xbox 360 rrod or you plan to get rid of the xbox 360).
    No dlc
    No online
    Lesser graphics (minor due to gameplay)

Original Poster

hodsey77;5545357

Can't you just try them both out and then decide? Or are you wanting to … Can't you just try them both out and then decide? Or are you wanting to leave the one you don't keep sealed?

Yeah exactly, would rather keep it sealed tbh.

Original Poster

electriclinux;5545361

There is only disadvantages for the wii version (apart from xbox 360 rrod … There is only disadvantages for the wii version (apart from xbox 360 rrod or you plan to get rid of the xbox 360).No dlcNo onlineLesser graphics (minor due to gameplay)

Don't plan on gettin rid of 360 (rrod could be a bummer but only had it about 4 months or so)

So Wii has no online, didn't know that.

More people defo seem to favour 360 which I did think they would tbh

mufc72;5545365

Yeah exactly, would rather keep it sealed tbh.

Just remember that unless you're going to sell it for £39.99, you won't be able to sell it here.

Original Poster

Xb0xGuru;5545407

Just remember that unless you're going to sell it for £39.99, you won't … Just remember that unless you're going to sell it for £39.99, you won't be able to sell it here.

I know, ebay mate

i may be interested in the wii version

The Wii version does have online play and downloadable content. It also has the extra Mii freestyle mode, but it's nothing special.

As you have to insert your Wii remote into the instrument you wishtyo use with the Wii version, it migh be better to keep the 360 so you save on batteries.

Original Poster

Rhys135;5545712

The Wii version does have online play and downloadable content. It also … The Wii version does have online play and downloadable content. It also has the extra Mii freestyle mode, but it's nothing special.As you have to insert your Wii remote into the instrument you wishtyo use with the Wii version, it migh be better to keep the 360 so you save on batteries.

Ahh, ok. Cool, cheers for that.

Original Poster

Thanks to all. Think the general consensus is to keep the 360 one so think thats what I'll do.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. word survey57
      2. Do cheeky drivers annoy you when they park outside your house and leave it …1018
      3. Try buy that Minecraft Xbone Argos deal? 10% online code in your email!1518
      4. It was forty years ago today......617

See more discussions