Guitar Hero world tour help

6 replies
Found 9th Nov 2008
Hello there.
I was just wondering if it is worth it to buy the guitar bundle for the new (improved) guitar for World Tour or if the guitar from GH3 is better.
I've heard some complaints saying the new guitars fret buttons stick amongst other problems.
So to sum it up, should I stick with GH3's guitar and get the solus GH World Tour, or is it worthwhile going for the bundle?
Thanks in advance.

6 Comments

I assumed the main guitar would be the same as GH3's which was flawless - aren't you getting the 4/5 piece instrument bundle?

Original Poster

robtallica;3411458

I assumed the main guitar would be the same as GH3's which was flawless - … I assumed the main guitar would be the same as GH3's which was flawless - aren't you getting the 4/5 piece instrument bundle?

No, just thinking of the guitar bundle cos I got no mates!! I will Probably only play multiplayer online.

mine tracked at £13.43 cashback via Quidco

ANyone know if there is anyway just to buy the drums and game?

robtallica;3411458

I assumed the main guitar would be the same as GH3's which was flawless - … I assumed the main guitar would be the same as GH3's which was flawless - aren't you getting the 4/5 piece instrument bundle?

the main guitar is different to the guitar hero 3 one, it's got extra buttons on the neck for the new slide notes

MY Lads looking for just the guitar for guitar hero 3 if you want to sell the surplus guitar...

regards
Mark
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19247552
    2. What's you favourite 60s 70s 80s song ?983225
    3. Sony announce £35,000 PlayStation Pro bundle...1115
    4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769183

See more discussions