Guitar Hero World Tour Help Please

9 replies
Found 16th Oct 2008
Hi I know Guitar Hero World Tour has full instrument capability but I was wondering if you could cross refrence the platforms. I have Guitar Hero 3 for the Wii and basicly I plan to buy the Guitar edition of World Tour. I already have Singstar Mics and was wondering if I could use them with my Wii Console instead of buying the fully blown instrument edition and if so would I be able to buy the drums for the Wii version seperatly.

Any help is much appreciated,

Magna-Matt

9 Comments

Sorry i dont understand what you want to know - are you getting world tour for the wii or the ps3?
The singstar mics wont work with the wii
the guitar hero 3 guitar on the wii does work with ghwt and yes they will be selling the drums sep

Original Poster

Well I am gonna get the wii version and was hoping to save money by using the singstar mics. On the wikipedia it says they will work but it doesn't say what format for so I was hoping as its just a straight USB connection it should work

magnamatt;3215227

Well I am gonna get the wii version and was hoping to save money by using … Well I am gonna get the wii version and was hoping to save money by using the singstar mics. On the wikipedia it says they will work but it doesn't say what format for so I was hoping as its just a straight USB connection it should work

Oh googled it and it seems yes it does work - i forgot that the singstar mics work via usb

Original Poster

brilliant thanks so much for your help now just gotta hope the drums aren't too expensive on their own :P

Original Poster

In A complete Change Of Mind I Have Decided To Sell Up My Guitar Hero III Complete with guitar and trade it in for the GHII 360 version :P then I know the guitar is compatible with all games so I can get rockband as well as GH: WT if it takes my fancy

magnamatt;3217194

brilliant thanks so much for your help now just gotta hope the drums … brilliant thanks so much for your help now just gotta hope the drums aren't too expensive on their own :P

About £60
magnamatt;3217523

In A complete Change Of Mind I Have Decided To Sell Up My Guitar Hero III … In A complete Change Of Mind I Have Decided To Sell Up My Guitar Hero III Complete with guitar and trade it in for the GHII 360 version :P then I know the guitar is compatible with all games so I can get rockband as well as GH: WT if it takes my fancy

Ive got rock band its 10x better than gh3

Original Poster

okay thanks once again I've seen a drum set suitable for £30 and as they're cross suitable on the 360 then I will check that out

magnamatt;3220434

okay thanks once again I've seen a drum set suitable for £30 and as … okay thanks once again I've seen a drum set suitable for £30 and as they're cross suitable on the 360 then I will check that out

no no - the drums only work on the console you buy it for - 360 drums onyl - wii drums only

Original Poster

No I meant you can use the Guitar Hero Drums on Rockband and vice versa :P
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. CEX grading68
    2. Consumer Rights - Wrong Description of Fridge610
    3. Advice on selling an iPhone?67
    4. Best way to get to Alton towers from north west, or by train, coach etc11

See more discussions