Guitar Hero World Tour Pre-Order Guitar + Game Bundle £62.99 Is It The Cheapest? Xbox360

As title ^

Or should I just get Guitar Hero 3? But need a Guitar and it must be compatible with all the similar games, i,e Guitar 1,2,3 Rock Band etc

I know Guitar Hero World Tour's Guitar is compatible with them all and Guitar Hero 3's Guitar appears to be ( Minus effects Button? )

What's the best deal? for xbox360

Thanks

7 Comments

If you're getting it for the 360, then the guitars that come bundled with GH2/3 are all perfectly compatible with both World Tour and Rock Band. There are a few more bells and whistles on the World Tour controller though, but I've actually heard a few dodgy things about them...

If you spy a good GH3 or it's probably worth your while! Also, Rock Band > Guitar Hero.

where is it 62?
I would wait until it is realeased in the shops if I were you.
It was 60 quid in zavvi last time and apparentl HMV had it for 55.

if you can get it its £69.99 for the 360 for the band pack on the toys r us website!!!!

tyddynroger;3428316

if you can get it its £69.99 for the 360 for the band pack on the toys r … if you can get it its £69.99 for the 360 for the band pack on the toys r us website!!!!

Out of stock

tyddynroger;3428316

if you can get it its £69.99 for the 360 for the band pack on the toys r … if you can get it its £69.99 for the 360 for the band pack on the toys r us website!!!!

awwwwwww!

out of stock:x

will be watching there website like a hawk!!!

Argos have this for £49.99 just got it for ps3 now.... guitar and game ....
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. LG G6 International [email protected] droidauthority22
    2. Win a luxury eight-night break for two in Malaysia with Ushvani Spa and Tra…77
    3. mail on sunday comp - win a £3,000 thomas cook gift e-card33
    4. DICKINSONS REAL DEAL £25,000 COMPETITION22

See more discussions