Groups
    EXPIRED

Guitar HeroWorld Tour (Xbox 360) full band anyone, please? :)

Hi all

My lovely brother has said he will buy me Guitar Hero World Tour Full Band for my birthday as I have got hooked since buying legands of rock (with guitar) and world tour (just game) at Christmas. I told him I would find the best place to buy it and wondered if anyone ehre can help?

I am after World Tour with the full band, as I can see there are 2 different packages one with a free bass guitar and one without. So can I see everyones best price for each please?

The cheapest I have found so far are £129.99 for the full band and £146.49 for the one with the free guitar, so any help would be great.

Also as a side note anyone else seen the Aerosmith version with guitar for 360 for around £30-35 as shopto.net do not have any in stock anymore?

Rep added to anyone who can help.

2 Comments

Original Poster

Thanks for that but its the same prices as the ones I found I was hoping on finding some cheaper ones or finding what ones have the free guitar.

Original Poster

acecatcher3;4113059

i dont think ull find cheaper matey

TBH i would like to pay £129.99 and get the free bass guitar, but that does not look like it will happen Thanks
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Tv choice magazine Issue 3955
      2. Win a Free minion usb stick22
      3. Win 1 of 3 x £1000 Selfridges vouchers with Virgin Trains66
      4. Magazine competitions - Issue 37 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk2020

See more discussions