Expired

Gumtree - Celebrity Big Brother - Crisis - sale of house furnishings and furniture from the tv show

Found 15th Jan 2015
Raising money for Crisis the housing charity.

They have an official Gumtree account.

You send your details and they pick a 'winner' at random to purchase the set price.

Link in first post.
Community Updates
19 Comments
I used to respect you....
Original Poster
Steve Mac

I used to respect you....

I used to respect myself...:(

We got an email from gumtree, don't watch the show.
I need the Abigail ahern hare lamp xx
i want the cushion with the cat on???????????????
I need the bear
I would love the chandeliers !! Please ,!! And the chairs in the bathroom, and the grey sofa, not much
i want the glitter bear? ROOOOAR
I'll have a sniff of Chloes curtains
Thanks op I bought a 3.5m dining table and chairs for my 1 bed flat ...... Oh wait my living room isn't big enough and I don't have a dining room hmmm street party anyone
Banned
http://i.ebayimg.com/00/s/NDAwWDYwMA==/z/WVEAAOSw1ZBUt5nl/$_86.JPG

Dreaming of a celebrity lifestyle? Well now you can be one step closer with this double bed (excludes mattress), currently featuring in the Celebrity Big Brother house #CBB. The beautiful, metal framework adds a traditional feel whilst the neutral colour is sure to fit in with any interior design.
If you would like to buy this item, simply reply with your name and phone number. One person will be selected at random to buy the item once the show finishes. See the full terms and conditions below.

Excludes Mattress cant sniff at that

I'm out
Laughing at all the bods registering to ask for stuff like it's HUKD who are giving it away...

X)

oO
Edited by: "DemonOverlord" 16th Jan 2015
How nauseating not only is it all so ugly elton John would even turn up his nose at the designs but its all been soiled by sub z list "celebs"
I need some red carpet for my stairs not long ago I bought some and it's rubbish
i want the bed
brauns

i want the bed

What are you smoking??

Have you read ANY of this thread??

**Despairs for the future of the human race**

Original Poster
Demonmeister

What are you smoking??Have you read ANY of this thread??**Despairs for … What are you smoking??Have you read ANY of this thread??**Despairs for the future of the human race**:|

It appears that they joined just to comment on my old/crap thread!
Mark2111

It appears that they joined just to comment on my old/crap thread!

Reported for encouraging (more) idiots to join hukd to comment on an old thread, which wasnt even the right place for their comments in the first place, to then just vanish again.

Ohh balls, I think Im turning into error oO
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants