Gumtree email going into spam

Found 7th Jan
When I use yahoo mail for gumtree sales, reply emails always go into my spam folder.

I always click on not spam when I open the email from my spam folder, but this does not stop future reply emails from gumtree continuing to go into my spam folder.

Anyone know how I can stop this on yahoo mail? I don't have this issue on gmail, only yahoo mail.
Community Updates
Ask
9 Comments
Add the gumtree email such as @gumtree.com to your contacts on your email. I think that should help
Original Poster
Blusphere7 m ago

Add the gumtree email such as @gumtree.com to your contacts on your …Add the gumtree email such as @gumtree.com to your contacts on your email. I think that should help

the emails come from different people so just adding one person will stop other people's emails going into my spam folder?
mutley13 m ago

the emails come from different people so just adding one person will stop …the emails come from different people so just adding one person will stop other people's emails going into my spam folder?

I'm not entirely sure but I think adding just @gumtree.com will allow all emails to come through
Original Poster
Blusphere14 m ago

I'm not entirely sure but I think adding just @gumtree.com will allow all …I'm not entirely sure but I think adding just @gumtree.com will allow all emails to come through

it doesn't like '@gumtree.com' as it needs a name before the '@' sign
thereply emails are from xxxxx@reply.gumtree.com
mutley131 m ago

it doesn't like '@gumtree.com' as it needs a name before the '@' …it doesn't like '@gumtree.com' as it needs a name before the '@' signthereply emails are from xxxxx@reply.gumtree.com

Can you set a filter so any email containing the word 'gumtree' in the body goes to your inbox?
Original Poster
miikeyblue7th Jan

Can you set a filter so any email containing the word 'gumtree' in the …Can you set a filter so any email containing the word 'gumtree' in the body goes to your inbox?

i worry about filters as they may block other emails. i did a filter on gmail and it never worked as i was trying to block an email address and it still let it through.
mutley11 m ago

i worry about filters as they may block other emails. i did a filter on …i worry about filters as they may block other emails. i did a filter on gmail and it never worked as i was trying to block an email address and it still let it through.

This won't block anything. It works the other way, and will allow stuff through.
Original Poster
miikeyblue7th Jan

This won't block anything. It works the other way, and will allow stuff …This won't block anything. It works the other way, and will allow stuff through.

thanks. i have set up filter as you advised. let's see if it works
Original Poster
miikeyblue7th Jan

This won't block anything. It works the other way, and will allow stuff …This won't block anything. It works the other way, and will allow stuff through.

doesn't work. it randomly move one email to the inbox but leaves others in the spam box

i will have to use my gmail email address for gumtree adverts and abandon my yahoo email.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants