Groups

gutted

Banned
    got told i dont have a job anymore today

34 Comments

I'm so sorry honey xxxx

good luck with hunting for more work xxxx

time to mingle with the smack heads down the job centre then :thumbsup: kidding, hope you get a new one sorted soon

Sorry to hear your bad news, keep your chin up

Original Poster Banned

ClarityofMind;6385454

I'm so sorry honey xxxxgood luck with hunting for more work xxxx

cheers mate

TomWilkoLFC;6385460

time to mingle with the smack heads down the job centre then :thumbsup: … time to mingle with the smack heads down the job centre then :thumbsup: kidding, hope you get a new one sorted soon

just when me and my fiancee was moving in together end of this month and saving for the wedding :'(

What job did you do mate?

Sorry to hear about it.

gsettle24;6385480

cheers mate :)just when me and my fiancee was moving in together end of … cheers mate :)just when me and my fiancee was moving in together end of this month and saving for the wedding :'(

awww, you'll still be able to move in together right? that's the important thing xxx

Original Poster Banned

t0mm;6385486

What job did you do mate?Sorry to hear about it.

FLT / Machinist (Wood turning) mate

ClarityofMind;6385488

awww, you'll still be able to move in together right? that's the … awww, you'll still be able to move in together right? that's the important thing xxx

not now as her hours got reduced last month but with my wage we were ok

Sorry to hear OP, good luck with the job hunting Im sure youll find something :thumbsup:
    I know its a cliche but as one door closes another opens

Least Xmas is coming so you might at least be able to get some temp work?...Good luck

Original Poster Banned

treble99;6385522

Sorry to hear OP, good luck with the job hunting Im sure youll find … Sorry to hear OP, good luck with the job hunting Im sure youll find something :thumbsup:I know its a cliche but as one door closes another opens

just hope its not a door to the dole que

Bad times OP - just keep you chin up and set your mind to applying for every job you are able

Good luck

Original Poster Banned

dmtuk;6385523

Least Xmas is coming so you might at least be able to get some temp … Least Xmas is coming so you might at least be able to get some temp work?...Good luck

hopefully! never thought of that! cheers

fireheaven;6385539

Bad times OP - just keep you chin up and set your mind to applying for … Bad times OP - just keep you chin up and set your mind to applying for every job you are ableGood luck

thats the plan, apply for everything

sorry to hear this i no how u feel my partner lost his job not so long ago im sure u will b ok

gsettle24;6385499

FLT / Machinist (Wood turning) matenot now as her hours got reduced last … FLT / Machinist (Wood turning) matenot now as her hours got reduced last month but with my wage we were ok

thats such a shame, i hope you get things sorted soon.

Original Poster Banned

vicknanth;6385565

sorry to hear this i no how u feel my partner lost his job not so long … sorry to hear this i no how u feel my partner lost his job not so long ago im sure u will b ok

i hope so cheers for the replies, making me feel better

Original Poster Banned

ClarityofMind;6385576

thats such a shame, i hope you get things sorted soon.

thank you

The only way is up! Baaaaby!

Good luck with the job hunting G, keep trying and something WILL come up :thumbsup:

gsettle24;6385499

FLT / Machinist (Wood turning) matenot now as her hours got reduced last … FLT / Machinist (Wood turning) matenot now as her hours got reduced last month but with my wage we were ok

When I was in the same situation this time last year there was always loads of FLT driver jobs going so hopefully you will find something soon :thumbsup:

gsettle24;6385526

just hope its not a door to the dole que

at least you havent lost your sense of humour :thumbsup:
    Seriously tho dude you'll be fine, keep your chin up, apply for all the jobs you can and dont get disheartned if it takes a while to find something

ill be expecting your posts per day to be going up then

Original Poster Banned

rutherford777;6385619

The only way is up! Baaaaby!Good luck with the job hunting G, keep trying … The only way is up! Baaaaby!Good luck with the job hunting G, keep trying and something WILL come up :thumbsup:

Cheers holmes

fireheaven;6385643

When I was in the same situation this time last year there was always … When I was in the same situation this time last year there was always loads of FLT driver jobs going so hopefully you will find something soon :thumbsup:

Hopefully yeh, i dont even mind stacking shelves for the time being as its money for our first house together!!

treble99;6385651

at least you havent lost your sense of humour :thumbsup:Seriously tho … at least you havent lost your sense of humour :thumbsup:Seriously tho dude you'll be fine, keep your chin up, apply for all the jobs you can and dont get disheartned if it takes a while to find something

Gotta be going mate otherwise you get really down!!

cribert;6385655

ill be expecting your posts per day to be going up then

I finish tomorrow so as from monday i think i will be on here 24/7 lol

Sorry to hear it mate - stay positive - people always need good skilled tradesmen like yourself. Once things improve, economy wise - you'll get something no worries.

Original Poster Banned

moob;6385730

Sorry to hear it mate - stay positive - people always need good skilled … Sorry to hear it mate - stay positive - people always need good skilled tradesmen like yourself. Once things improve, economy wise - you'll get something no worries.

cheers buddy

Did they give a reason?

Aww..Ifeel for ya hun....fingers crossed u'll find something soon xx

Banned

Hope you sort out something soon matey.

Original Poster Banned

DarkKnight;6385899

Did they give a reason?

the yard is making no money and hes closing it tomorrow also

hannah19790;6386557

Aww..Ifeel for ya hun....fingers crossed u'll find something soon xx

cheers mate

guv;6386752

Hope you sort out something soon matey.

cheers buddy

That is pant's man, I really feel for ya. Try to get like a temp Parcel Force/Royal Mail job to keep you tided over. What's the demand like in your line of work (generally speaking)? Is it worth re-training?

Banned

That's rotten news for you. Hope your luck takes a turn for the better soon. :thumbsup:

sorry about your job. but iam afraid you are in for a hard time if you do not get another one quick. as when you sign on. first question WHAT HAVE YOU BEEN DOING TO GET A JOB.
    THEN THE CREDIT COMPANYS OR SHOULD I SAY THE BULLY BOYS DEMANDING BLOOD FROM A STONE. I AM AFRAID THE SOCIETY THAT WE LIVE IN IS IF YOU ARE NOT A JUNKIE.
    AN ALKY OR THIEF AND SHOULD I SAY MAYBE A M. P. LIFE IS GOING TO BE HARD IF YOU DONT HAVE A JOB. I REALLY HOPE YOU GET ONE SOON.

Chin up...I got made redundant not that long ago and managed to get a better job four days later...I was lucky but maybe you will be too!!! Fingers crossed!

sorry to hear but good luck hope u find job asap:)

Good luck OP. Sorry to hear your news.

Original Poster Banned

aScottishBloke;6387842

That's rotten news for you. Hope your luck takes a turn for the better … That's rotten news for you. Hope your luck takes a turn for the better soon. :

cheers mr mod

bighoss2;6390890

sorry about your job. but iam afraid you are in for a hard time if you … sorry about your job. but iam afraid you are in for a hard time if you do not get another one quick. as when you sign on. first question WHAT HAVE YOU BEEN DOING TO GET A JOB. THEN THE CREDIT COMPANYS OR SHOULD I SAY THE BULLY BOYS DEMANDING BLOOD FROM A STONE. I AM AFRAID THE SOCIETY THAT WE LIVE IN IS IF YOU ARE NOT A JUNKIE. AN ALKY OR THIEF AND SHOULD I SAY MAYBE A M. P. LIFE IS GOING TO BE HARD IF YOU DONT HAVE A JOB. I REALLY HOPE YOU GET ONE SOON.

an Mp sounds good about this time cheers for the reply tho matey

chunky;6391238

Chin up...I got made redundant not that long ago and managed to get a … Chin up...I got made redundant not that long ago and managed to get a better job four days later...I was lucky but maybe you will be too!!! Fingers crossed!

hopefully i will find something better! cheers for the reply mate

flp14344;6391248

sorry to hear but good luck hope u find job asap

thank you

Evil_monkey;6391260

Good luck OP. Sorry to hear your news.

thanks alot mate wow the support is amazing ! thank you to everyone!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. The HUKD home for Star Trek: Discovery1729
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767478
      3. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047193
      4. One thing you've forgotten1012

See more discussions