Groups

Gutted is...

Banned
    ...plumbing in a toilet, just as you finish screwing it into the wall dropping a pair of pliers between your legs and making a hole in the toilet base.

Wife is not pleased.

pictures to follow

51 Comments

Original Poster Banned

http://farm6.static.flickr.com/5300/5433916473_c4fe34caea_z.jpg
    http://farm6.static.flickr.com/5138/5433917971_3c4da7145c_z.jpg
    http://farm6.static.flickr.com/5216/5433919953_c4ebe3abc3_z.jpg
    Edited by: "lumoruk" 10th Feb 2011

Probably a hairline crack when you got it. Pliers just showed up the weakness.

Original Poster Banned

Plum

Probably a hairline crack when you got it. Pliers just showed up the … Probably a hairline crack when you got it. Pliers just showed up the weakness.

Too late already told them I done it

Banned

that is one weak toilet ?

oh sh*t

Original Poster Banned

whatsThePoint

look at the crack and see if its fresh or shows signs of age

looks pretty fresh to me, I almost cried then I realised I'm a man!

Good,hope the bathroom floods soon.

I enjoy it when bad things happen to the OP

Original Poster Banned

boothy

Good,hope the bathroom floods soon.I enjoy it when bad things happen to … Good,hope the bathroom floods soon.I enjoy it when bad things happen to the OP

cheers bro

it gets worse, new toilet not coming till Wednesday it costs £29...but £30 delivery!
    Edited by: "lumoruk" 10th Feb 2011

lumoruk

looks pretty fresh to me, I almost cried then I realised I'm a man!

didn't stop you here
    hotukdeals.com/mis…997

Cant you get your boyfriend round to help you fix this?

lol Boothy great minds X)

Original Poster Banned

bossyboots

bossyboots

I have popped round someone's house to get a camping toilet, but it's got **** stains in it.

bossyboots

bossyboots

are you sure its not just a reflection your seeing

Mod & Ed

bossyboots

are you sure its not just a reflection your seeing

The op is definately another of our carrier bag candidates bb

Mod & Ed

After your obnoxious and nasty comments in the Amanda Holden thread when you were in a bad mood, I can honestly say good, except I feel sorry for your poor wife

wishihadadonkey

The op is definately another of our carrier bag candidates bb

Oh how I laughed at that X)

Banned

wow some serious hate in here

Nooooob!

Banned

Lulu'sMammy

Nooooob!

yes you are

I was doing the tiling in the bathroom had some of the flooring up, stepped back to admire my superb handy work & put my foot straight through the ceiling into the newly decorated room below

Supermod

richp

I was doing the tiling in the bathroom had some of the flooring up, … I was doing the tiling in the bathroom had some of the flooring up, stepped back to admire my superb handy work & put my foot straight through the ceiling into the newly decorated room below

Uh oh!!

richp

I was doing the tiling in the bathroom had some of the flooring up, … I was doing the tiling in the bathroom had some of the flooring up, stepped back to admire my superb handy work & put my foot straight through the ceiling into the newly decorated room below

Thats what you get when you spend too much time perving on certain threads - your eyesight suffers X)

dog_cop

yes you are

Munch me!

Original Poster Banned

richp

I had finished plastering and painting the ceiling in the bathroom, put a load of stuff back over the top of the down lights I had fitted in the attic and poked a 20cm hole right through to the bathroom ....no pictures as I've repaired it now.

have you had the cowboy plumbers in, that bathroom looks a mess , in everyway

bossyboots

Thats what you get when you spend too much time perving on certain … Thats what you get when you spend too much time perving on certain threads - your eyesight suffers X)

lol, I'm still waiting in that thread as well, it better be worth it

yozzman1234

have you had the cowboy plumbers in, that bathroom looks a mess , in … have you had the cowboy plumbers in, that bathroom looks a mess , in everyway

Awaiting pics of yours.....or is it a case of can give but can't take?

accidental damage cover on insurance policy?

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y274/Saphorin/karma.jpg

Original Poster Banned

yozzman1234

have you had the cowboy plumbers in, that bathroom looks a mess , in … have you had the cowboy plumbers in, that bathroom looks a mess , in everyway

He bloody was yeah, hence why I fitted the radiator and I'm fitting the toilet myself.

chalkysoil

accidental damage cover on insurance policy?

Is the toilet contents or part of the building? (_;) I didn't bother with contents this year.

Is your wife going to sell your toys to pay for the damage? (_;)

Original Poster Banned

jonny619447

Is your wife going to sell your toys to pay for the damage? (_;)

Probably this computer...no space after the cot and furniture goes in the spare room

The tile cut round the towel rail pipe looks minging, should have took it off the wall and drilled the tile.

shame!
    take care next next time anyway
    if you got it deliverd in a box u could try saying it was like that allready

Did you buy it with a credit card that covers accidental damage?

it'd drive me crackers that you haven't lined the tiles up with the ones on the wall, but thats just me

Original Poster Banned

michelleleemoo

it'd drive me crackers that you haven't lined the tiles up with the ones … it'd drive me crackers that you haven't lined the tiles up with the ones on the wall, but thats just me

haha yeah I thought that, but the wife's decision.

Original Poster Banned

patience_1

Did you buy it with a credit card that covers accidental damage?

Already confessed and ordered a replacement

Little tip - your bathroom is going to be pretty smelly with the smell from the open drain. Get a bit of plastic, put this over the outlet pipe with a rubber band and only remove it when you fit the toilet. Keeps the smell down.....

ps move the hammer before it falls into the sink and smashes that too...
    Edited by: "gari189" 10th Feb 2011
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. How dangerous is Donald trump?34205
      2. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …4883
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764484
      4. Are these two things distinctly different to you?28111

See more discussions