Groups

Guy Fawkes a terrorist

Banned
    So how about modernising bon fire night and burning effigys of taliban with suicide belts?

18 Comments

The problem is that we would have too many bonfire nights.

Humpty Dumpty was a canon ,

In b4 the lock :w00t:

i did one of osama a good few years ago, went down a treat at our bonfire

OP has a point....:)

Banned

Oh my God!!!!!!:w00t:

Now I think about it, so was Luke Skywalker..:w00t::w00t:

And he tried to kiss his sister!!!:w00t::oops:

lets burn the paedos too , lets start with that famous geeza who is well worshipped ... you know the one ... that fella who married that 10 year old girl :x sick yeah lets burn effigy of him:thumbsup:

One mans terrorist is another mans freedom fighter.

Wouldn't an effigy of Bush n Blair be more appropriate? than the so called "Taliban terrorists"

FilthAndFurry;6661763

Oh my God!!!!!!:w00t:Now I think about it, so was Luke … Oh my God!!!!!!:w00t:Now I think about it, so was Luke Skywalker..:w00t:And he tried to kiss his sister!!!:w00t::oops:

:giggle:

trimm trab;6661823

lets burn the paedos too , lets start with that famous geeza who is well … lets burn the paedos too , lets start with that famous geeza who is well worshipped ... you know the one ... that fella who married that 10 year old girl :x sick yeah lets burn effigy of him:thumbsup:

Who? Must have missed that

SPAMDOG;6661961

One mans terrorist is another mans freedom fighter.

I said that

black gerbil1;6662108

I said that

What you're the 1st person to ever quote this age old quote, You must be really old:thumbsup:

SPAMDOG;6662249

What you're the 1st person to ever quote this age old quote, You must be … What you're the 1st person to ever quote this age old quote, You must be really old:thumbsup:

I invented it, i said it last week.

black gerbil1;6662265

I invented it, i said it last week.

You invented it!!, Well you are a clever clogs aren't you, Gold star and a smiley face to you.

Annasteven;6662011

Who? Must have missed that

I think he means the prophet Mohammed, how he went from a thread about Guy Fawkes to prophet mohammed in 5 posts only he knows

If only Guy Fawkes has succeeded...

hassony;6662398

I think he means the prophet Mohammed, how he went from a thread about … I think he means the prophet Mohammed, how he went from a thread about Guy Fawkes to prophet mohammed in 5 posts only he knows

with idiots like him, the best thing to do is ignore him!!!!!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047112
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767266
      3. Show us your Photos 2017. September's Theme - 'Earth, Wind & Fire'32452
      4. love affairs1445

See more discussions