Guy gives away custom I phone 11’s to strangers plus your chance to win one

Posted 1st OctEdited by:"myusernamehasgone234"
m.youtube.com/wat…iOg

I can’t believe this guy just surprises random people with brand new I phone 11’s

There’s also a chance to win one for yourself at the end of the video

3302932.jpg
Community Updates
Misc
6 Comments
Amazed this link is active
qwales01/10/2019 12:29

Amazed this link is active

Why?

Its No2 on trending on YouTube
qwales01/10/2019 14:56

Sorry thought my rss feed only gave me links to Deals

That’s fine, I had put in discussions misc but maybe it should have gone in misc competitions.

But I was focusing more on the random act of surprising strangers with the phones. What amazing gift. I also love some of the custom designs but even if they weren’t your thing you could just buy a case.
myusernamehasgone23401/10/2019 15:30

But I was focusing more on the random act of surprising strangers with the …But I was focusing more on the random act of surprising strangers with the phones. What amazing gift.

I'm sure the advertising revenue from millions of views would pay for a few mobiles so I'd suspect it's more a calculated gamble than a selfless gift.

I suppose you could say the custom artwork is a gift, but from your screenshot above it looks like some fairly quick and simple work.

Still, previous incarnations of the 'unexpected things to do with expensive tech' youtube trend have included destroying the items (Will it blend? etc.) so it is nice to see a more positive spin can work too.
EndlessWaves01/10/2019 17:16

I'm sure the advertising revenue from millions of views would pay for a …I'm sure the advertising revenue from millions of views would pay for a few mobiles so I'd suspect it's more a calculated gamble than a selfless gift.I suppose you could say the custom artwork is a gift, but from your screenshot above it looks like some fairly quick and simple work. Still, previous incarnations of the 'unexpected things to do with expensive tech' youtube trend have included destroying the items (Will it blend? etc.) so it is nice to see a more positive spin can work too.

Oh yeah I’m not naive to think this is just a self less act of course it’s for self promotion and advertising purposes and successfully too as it’s no2 on trending. But still how amazing would it be to be the recipient on the receiving end of something like this. I mean we see some good freebies and glitches on here but nothing on this scale I don’t think.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants