Groups

guys does this look like an ok tv

it is cheaper than smaller ones so just looking for advise , im new here go easy on me , i dont even know if iv posted this in the right place ,,but my kid is begging for a tv so she can use her xbox in a different room (ok by me) iv never bought a tv before so any knowledge would be grateful , thankyou missj

argos.co.uk/sta…htm

7 Comments

argos.co.uk/sta…htm

think the guys on here will recommend one far cheaper but just as good.

dont know why the link is coming up like that!

How did you come across it?
    I don't know if it's a good buy or not, but if you just stumbled across it, I would wait until someone with a lot of knowledge comes along, or have a look at the TV deals in the "Deals" section.

Or get this thread moved to "Deal Requests"

Original Poster

thankyou ,, i saw it on the argos website , she is nagging me for it today:xbut i really think i need to do a lot more homework first

Original Poster

cheers i must say this tv business is very very confusing for me esp the question does does full hd really matter (as they have lgs for 300 quid in sainsburys i could pic up )and i think since iv been reading the differing tv opinions on here iv become even more confused

missj;8290297

cheers i must say this tv business is very very confusing for me esp the … cheers i must say this tv business is very very confusing for me esp the question does does full hd really matter (as they have lgs for 300 quid in sainsburys i could pic up )and i think since iv been reading the differing tv opinions on here iv become even more confused

If its just for your daughter then I doubt she wil be able to tell the difference between Full HD and 720p (Not Full HD)

Original Poster

well i am planing on getting a blue ray player so her and her mates can watch films too , shes 16 and needs some space from us ,, tbh im not sure id know the difference :oops:

missj;8290212

thankyou ,, i saw it on the argos website , she is nagging me for it … thankyou ,, i saw it on the argos website , she is nagging me for it today:xbut i really think i need to do a lot more homework first

Never impulse buy such an expensive TV.
    You're right to do some research first. I am looking for one for my son to play his PS3 and 360, and have been looking around for about 3 weeks now.

It's something that is going to be around for a few years, so deserves some thinking about.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Can't delete friends on Xbox 360 or accept any friend requests, anyone know…33
      2. Sad Gazza anecdote August 8th 2017 - Beyond help?1118
      3. Sad news about Barcelona26113
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764188

See more discussions