Groups

Guys, has your partner ever said that you are more noisier while watching football than making love

^^ as the title say's my partner come out with that while i was watching the Liverpool game. I was gob smacked & didnt know what to say back.

I had to be really careful not to shout with joy when Liverpool got the 2nd goal.

If your partner has ever said something like that to you what did you say back without hurting her feelings. As i want to have something in mind in case she ever says it again

24 Comments

you could have said that she is noisier when she eats than making love-although not sure it would have got you in her good books

nahhh i am noisy in both situations lol

oh and [COLOR="Red"]go liverpool !!![/COLOR]

my partner said i loved football more than her

i replied " i love IPSWICH more than you" (i am a Norwich fan, dont know what i did wrong in a past life)

strangely enough we are no longer married.

compton.ian;3077848

my partner said i loved football more than heri replied " i love IPSWICH … my partner said i loved football more than heri replied " i love IPSWICH more than you" (i am a Norwich fan, dont know what i did wrong in a past life)strangely enough we are no longer married.

:giggle: I wonder why

Just tell her that it's because with Football there is more chance of scoring more than once. :-D

:lol: Too busy laughing to think of any reply you could make :-D

Syzable;3077893

Just tell her that it's because with Football there is more chance of … Just tell her that it's because with Football there is more chance of scoring more than once. :-D

actually i think that reply should be to the men - :whistling:

loupomm;3077903

Don't class me in that bracket.........have you seen the rate these kids are coming out. ;-) :lol:

loupomm;3077903

Quite agree :thumbsup:

Original Poster

louloo;3077812

you could have said that she is noisier when she eats than making … you could have said that she is noisier when she eats than making love-although not sure it would have got you in her good books

Think i would get a slap of her if i said that

nikkib123;3077841

Aren't most men - wouldn't worry about it!

Wouldnt know i never gone around listening to men making love to compare sound levels

compton.ian;3077848

my partner said i loved football more than heri replied " i love IPSWICH … my partner said i loved football more than heri replied " i love IPSWICH more than you" (i am a Norwich fan, dont know what i did wrong in a past life)strangely enough we are no longer married.

I wonder why you are not married lol,

a few other good comments here but none im actually sure iv got the guts to say to her

I said to the boyfriend that he strokes his motorbike more than he does me - still waiting for a response :roll:

fireheaven;3078005

I said to the boyfriend that he strokes his motorbike more than he does … I said to the boyfriend that he strokes his motorbike more than he does me - still waiting for a response :roll:

time you sacked him then:thumbsup:

Original Poster

fireheaven;3078005

I said to the boyfriend that he strokes his motorbike more than he does … I said to the boyfriend that he strokes his motorbike more than he does me - still waiting for a response :roll:

His bike wont answer back & hurt his pride by saying " not tonight darling" :lol:

Plus he can ride & stroke his bike without it getting tired

mrfun1981;3078033

His bike wont answer back & hurt his pride by saying " not tonight … His bike wont answer back & hurt his pride by saying " not tonight darling" :lol: Plus he can ride & stroke his bike without it getting tired

I'm not sure what you mean - I never have a headache :whistling:

mrfun1981;3078033

His bike wont answer back & hurt his pride by saying " not tonight … His bike wont answer back & hurt his pride by saying " not tonight darling" :lol: Plus he can ride & stroke his bike without it getting tired

I never say not tonight and all he has to do is lay there and enjoy the ride

Banned

Its worse for me,my wife is the footy fan.Your first time with your new loved one is supposed to be special,well here we were all in the mood ready for bed she was wearing this lovely silky nighty and me well in the buff and ready to go.All of a sudden whilst at it she realized Westham were playing and whilst I'm doing the biz out comes the remote for the telly and on comes footy.Well BLOODY HELL it gives a new meaning to Limp Biscuit .

Banned

fireheaven;3078105

I never say not tonight and all he has to do is lay there and enjoy the … I never say not tonight and all he has to do is lay there and enjoy the ride

god I have to promise to take my wife shopping first..

'You want noise - switch on the hoover!!'

... but she may have meant it in a good way. I wouldn't particularly appreciate some-one celebrating like they're at a footy match!!

nikkib123;3079503

True - does she want you to shout "Come On", "Get in there my son" or … True - does she want you to shout "Come On", "Get in there my son" or "its all gone quiet over there" !!:-D

.... and..... What does she shout?
    'Come on over here if you think you're hard enough'? :giggle:

Nope - I make the equivalent sound of a tool chest falling down a staircase - combined with an under duress rottweiler yapping it's head off.

FYI.....The weidest thing said to me while 'in action' was: "gerroff my missus!!!":lol:

robtallica;3080010

Nope - I make the equivalent sound of a tool chest falling down a … Nope - I make the equivalent sound of a tool chest falling down a staircase - combined with an under duress rottweiler yapping it's head off.FYI.....The weidest thing said to me while 'in action' was: "gerroff my missus!!!":lol:

The Rottweiler said that??

nikkib123;3080088

Thanks for that info - I feel like I know you that little bit better … Thanks for that info - I feel like I know you that little bit better now!!!

what can I say?

I'm a giver, plain and simple:)

chesso;3080136

The Rottweiler said that??

:lol:

yup I deserved that:-D
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Currys Return44
      2. wANT TO BUY A CHEAP SSD11