Expired

Guys I don't know how to join the Twitter party...what do you do...help?

16 replies
Found 16th Dec 2014
Anyone

1. Ask
Groups
  1. Ask
16 Comments

Here's the link.
Twitter

go to their twitter page. thats it

Original Poster

andyjstu

thank you

Original Poster

andyjstu

thank you

Original Poster

Teezgaff

Here's the link.Twitter

thank you

Will there be updates for the next 2 hours for flamedeer? is that how it works?

click on the link they share/ tweet and if your lucky you'll grab a flamedeer

I dont understand this party thing myself, by joining do you get more chance of catching flamedeer or something. What's the benefit?

So there's more than one up for grabs?

party always starts late...

Original Poster

gjta12

I dont understand this party thing myself, by joining do you get more … I dont understand this party thing myself, by joining do you get more chance of catching flamedeer or something. What's the benefit?

do the new tweete automatically appear or do you have to press something, please?

hope they release a gold

just watch i think and when one appears tweet i mean click on link i just got silver candycane again

kim9973

do the new tweete automatically appear or do you have to press something, … do the new tweete automatically appear or do you have to press something, please?

Glad it's not just me confused!
Well I just caught one - yay - silver candied

Ok so just go on the hukd Twitter page, keep refreshing. When a new tweet pops up with #flamedeer on it, click the tweet. This should expand out the tweet to reveal a link, ie the last one was ow.ly/G07LA - click this link as it will take you to a page on hukd website and hopefully a flame deer will appear
Be quick though as they go fast!!

Original Poster

BUCKUM2

just watch i think and when one appears tweet i mean click on link i just … just watch i think and when one appears tweet i mean click on link i just got silver candycane again

thanks

Original Poster

Suzannzan

Glad it's not just me confused!Well I just caught one - yay - silver … Glad it's not just me confused!Well I just caught one - yay - silver candiedOk so just go on the hukd Twitter page, keep refreshing. When a new tweet pops up with #flamedeer on it, click the tweet. This should expand out the tweet to reveal a link, ie the last one was ow.ly/G07LA - click this link as it will take you to a page on hukd website and hopefully a flame deer will appearWanted to thank you earlier...managed to get a few...got caught up in it all, thanks againBe quick though as they go fast!!

Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition75857
    2. E: 22/09 (+6) Win £40,000, a BMW X4 and a Gadget Bundle with Good Morning B…88
    3. Magazine competitions - Issue 43 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk55
    4. Win free gin for a year99

See more discussions