Groups
    EXPIRED

Guys i need your help finding some dinner plates..please!!?

I need some help finding some dinner plate set b4 crimbo if poss... Having some (alot) of family around and need some extra, plus old stuff that has done me around 7 years could do with replacing.

So far the best i could come up with is 16+16 free at empire for £30 with £15 voucher as first time customer....BUT cant deliver b4 xmas...3-4 week delivery

4 Comments

Hi loulou1981,

We bought a dinner set in Argos a few weeks back, and it is still on offer. Again, it's a 16 piece set, with a second set free, and it is £20 (without the need for delivery as you can pick it up !).
    It's stoneware, but it's strong and plates, bowls, mugs and sideplates are all huge !

Here's the link, and you can check to see if it's available in your local store...

argos.co.uk/sta…htm

Hope this helps...

Shiny Demon
    -x-

tesco had a dinner set (16piece) for 15 quid instore......nice as well..will look for the link

Woolies have this one

woolworths.co.uk/web…292

Also IKEA do good quality, cheap crockery. Just pick what you want, probably loads of plates/bowls but no need for cups/sauncers/mugs ??

Original Poster

Thanks Guys i think i will go for the argos set :thumbsup: I will however go for the brown and blue set later on after xmas as they are absulu;ty lovely:-D

Thanks aain :-D
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Electricity68
      2. Can't delete friends on Xbox 360 or accept any friend requests, anyone know…48
      3. Hard drive 'died'(?), what can I do? (for computer wizards please!)59
      4. iPhone charging cable.917

See more discussions