Guys is Nigel o'hara legit

Found 3rd Jul 2015
Hi I was wondering whether people have ever ordered from Nigel O hara, is it legit as some of the prices seem to low.

Shared Via The HUKD App For Android.
Community Updates
AskJewellery
10 Comments
I've had a friend order from them before and got his item but it was like a t shirt so not much to go about

I recently spotted at 980ti card for £497.88 which I wanted to post on here but it was refused because of previous complains so it's considered a risk, if you want to take a plunge I would pay credit card for the protection
Ok thanks because I also saw cheaper graphics card
It is legit but the communication is terrible. Bought a suitcase and mobile from them if that helps
I think they are guilty of showing loads of items at cheap prices that they don't have in stock and probably can't supply. A popular ruse with some sites.
Okay I will proceed with caution
I was just about to ask the same question, having just bought a GTX 970 for less than £200
nigelohara.com/zot…tml
7.6/10 on TrustPilot so they aren't complete Muppets but I'd be wary if a price is very low.
If you are the patient and calm type worth a punt otherwise do some meditation after you order to keep your blood pressure down.
uk.trustpilot.com/rev…com
Agharta

7.6/10 on TrustPilot so they aren't complete Muppets but I'd be wary if a … 7.6/10 on TrustPilot so they aren't complete Muppets but I'd be wary if a price is very low.If you are the patient and calm type worth a punt otherwise do some meditation after you order to keep your blood pressure down. :)https://uk.trustpilot.com/review/www.nigelohara.com

Rumour has it that they offered a watch as a raffle prize for good reviews! All negative reviews are challenged and if the poster isn't persistent they are removed. Check how many are being challenged on the first page! A shame they can't devote their time to running a business instead of trying to silence their critics.
Thanks. I nearly bought a pc monitor from them. I say nearly, reading reviews put me off straight away. Why does it take so long to refund in their finace department, if there is one.

I went in Asda for a refund, 30secs later it was in my bank. Not two months. Can't beat Amazon.
Looks like they've gone bust and are in administration.
JRN Retail Group Limited - In Administration

Dear Customer,

Due to unforeseen circumstances the JRN Retail Group, trading as Nigel O’Hara, will not be able to fulfil your order or provide you directly with a refund.
Please do not panic, as you will be able to obtain a full refund via the method of payment used to complete your purchase on our website.
Simply contact the bank or credit card used for your purchase, then ask them to initiate a chargeback for the transaction.
This process will see the money returned to you in full.

We wish to sincerely apologise for the obvious inconvenience caused.
Edited by: "5nowman" 3rd Jan 2015
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants