Groups

Guys who have been with a french woman...

Banned
    Are they really that hairy? or just a rumour..

thanks

27 Comments

its just a rumour!

Original Poster Banned

Staroffurby;6259649

its just a rumour!

Experience?

Staroffurby;6259649

its just a rumour!

the french students we had when i was younger were clearly rumored too :thumbsup:
    Some of them were actually hairy...ok maybe just two from what i remember, and they were naturale!

ive only ever pulled a french girl, so i cant tell you :lol:

french women are lovely & contrary to rumours they are not hairy.:w00t:

DangerGod;6259664

Experience?

yeah from experience! All the ones i have dated have been well groomed shall we say!

Not any more

Original Poster Banned

This is good to know, Some nice French Gash just moved into the street.

nikkib123;6259713

Would you be disappointed if the weren't? Do you like hairy ladies?

:giggle:

Original Poster Banned

nikkib123;6259713

I would be a little disheartened if they were true, i mean... woman and armpitt hair just dont go.

I dont mind a nice little line down below aslong as it is neat and tidy though

Banned

nikkib123;6259713

Never personally understood the preference for a shorn look. Bit too pre-pubescent for me (men and women).

DangerGod;6259737

I would be a little disheartened if they were true, i mean... woman and … I would be a little disheartened if they were true, i mean... woman and armpitt hair just dont go.I dont mind a nice little line down below aslong as it is neat and tidy though

as for down there, all the ones i dated were shaved! Maybe its popular in France!

FilthAndFurry;6259752

Never personally understood the preference for a shorn look. Bit too … Never personally understood the preference for a shorn look. Bit too pre-pubescent for me (men and women).

i dont care either way, its the woman i am interested in not her hairstyle or lack of it!

Original Poster Banned

Staroffurby;6259753

as for down there, all the ones i dated were shaved! Maybe its popular in … as for down there, all the ones i dated were shaved! Maybe its popular in France!

Out of interest, how many have you dated?

DangerGod;6259726

This is good to know, Some nice French Gash just moved into the street.

:lol:

DangerGod;6259784

Out of interest, how many have you dated?

its in double figures i spent several months in France.

Original Poster Banned

Staroffurby;6259802

its in double figures i spent several months in France.

Short relationships or 1 night stands? lol

Do they gag for it over there do they, or you just got the charm? lol

French men are hairy I KNOW i married one!
    As for French women, the female family members i have met are so gentle, sweet, soft, kind and lady like.

DangerGod;6259824

Short relationships or 1 night stands? lolDo they gag for it over there … Short relationships or 1 night stands? lolDo they gag for it over there do they, or you just got the charm? lol

I think they liked the fact i would at least try and speak French and get involved, rather than be the stereotypical English tourist. I wanted to know about customs and culture. As for relationships it was a mixture of both. I did notice that they do not see a one night stand in such a negative light as we do.

Original Poster Banned

Staroffurby;6259870

I think they liked the fact i would at least try and speak French and get … I think they liked the fact i would at least try and speak French and get involved, rather than be the stereotypical English tourist. I wanted to know about customs and culture. As for relationships it was a mixture of both. I did notice that they do not see a one night stand in such a negative light as we do.

Oh, Cool :thumbsup:

Keep your eye on this space! lol

isnt it the german girls that are hairy

wickedteen;6259901

its some Greek and Italian from what i have learnt.

wickedteen;6259901

i thought that too. First ive heard of fenchies being hairy.

Original Poster Banned

I have also heard German girls are hairy... but i dont know any so thats why i asked about the french...

btw i adore polish girls!!

nothing better than exploring a french forest:whistling:

From experiencing 1, she wasnt hairy but a very diirty girl.

My all time fave has to be Israeli women especially when they are in their army uniforms

DKLS;6260126

From experiencing 1, she wasnt hairy but a very diirty girl.My all time … From experiencing 1, she wasnt hairy but a very diirty girl.My all time fave has to be Israeli women especially when they are in their army uniforms

oh yeah very dirty anything goes :thumbsup:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …3341204
      2. What is there free to do in your town?1423
      3. Back to school: what's your views on your kids uniform and piercing rules e…68
      4. Supermarket may have sold Sausages & Other Pork products may have been inf…2044

See more discussions