Groups

Gym and health wise people look here!!

say 1 day i eat 1700 calories and i still have a certain level of hunger

on another day i eat 2300 calories but do 600 calories worth of cardio, will i still be as hungry as i was the other day when i just ate 1700?

12 Comments

^ as above depends on the satiety level of the food you are eating, proteins etc can be quite low in calories but will make you feel more full

depends if you had a poo or not!

let them eat cake

Thirst can also be mistaken for hunger

Metabolism also affects it.

Original Poster

Say i ate the the same things on both days

super_cds;8259228

depends if you had a poo or not!

:w00t:

Original Poster

Basically,

I hate eating less to lose weight, i used to weight nearly 18 stone im now 13 st 10lbs i did do that just from eating less(went into ketosis and burned that in 10 weeks believe it or not) that was a whole year ago and i havent gone down in weight since then nor up... i just cant succesfully eat less its too hard for me now, so i was thinking if i just ate what i eat everyday about 2300-2500 cals and did 600 calls worth of cardio, would i be 600 cals more hungry, if that makes sense?

Jack-L92;8259267

Basically,I hate eating less to lose weight, i used to weight nearly 18 … Basically,I hate eating less to lose weight, i used to weight nearly 18 stone im now 13 st 10lbs i did do that just from eating less(went into ketosis and burned that in 10 weeks believe it or not) that was a whole year ago and i havent gone down in weight since then nor up... i just cant succesfully eat less its too hard for me now, so i was thinking if i just ate what i eat everyday about 2300-2500 cals and did 600 calls worth of cardio, would i be 600 cals more hungry, if that makes sense?

I suppose your theory is correct. By exercising you will be burning energy, your body converts food into energy so you could be more hungry than you would be without the exercise. All depends on your body though

Original Poster

I think ill just trial myself and thanks for the adivice mate.

more exercise = higher metobolic rate so exercise helps u loose wight even when u have stopped but met rate will fall back if u stop exercisind regulaly

Original Poster

acecatcher3;8259281

impossible to say, i personally find that i eat less when doing cardio, … impossible to say, i personally find that i eat less when doing cardio, after an hour long run i used to lose my appetite completely which inturn meant that i was eating less...you could be completely dfferent tho.just a bit of advice aswell, if you are getting into the running/exercising scene, dont base a workout on calories.........the machines which tell you how many calories you have burnt are exremely innacurate....if you are using a treadmill then use a combination of increased time and speed the more you exercise...goodluckedit: congrats on 18stone > 13stone, must have required alot of willpower, good for you, repped :thumbsup:

It did but i cant seem to find the same willpower i had back then right now and i think its because im a lot more happier now than i was then.. but still not satisfied obviously ;-)
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …2961034
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764571
      3. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846323
      4. Labour MP Naz Shah retweeted calling for abused white girls to shut their m…1838

See more discussions