Found 14th Jun 2009
Right I know there have been many of these threads before.
But tough, cos this is going to another =D
Righttt..
I go on holiday, 30th july!
I know its not that far away, but I want to try look in some reasonable shape ( toned)
I am a member of a gym, and Im going to try go about 3-4 times a week.
So if anybody could recommend some sort of program for me
Mainly wanting my abs and pecks to show abit more
As atm I am abit chubby!
Anybody got any tips?
Im definately going to try eat less junk every day, and eat more healthily but theres only so much I can do with food, when my mums still cooking my dinner
Any help would be appreciated, or tips
Thanks
Jack!

1. Misc
  2. Gym
Groups
  1. Misc
  2. Gym
14 Comments

Banned

Lock your mum in the cellar

Banned

tell ya what if you edit your main thread content and blame yourself for eating rubbish rather than your mum maybe id sort out a small fitness regime for you.

Original Poster

kapows;5492574

tell ya what if you edit your main thread content and blame yourself for … tell ya what if you edit your main thread content and blame yourself for eating rubbish rather than your mum maybe id sort out a small fitness regime for you.

Noo what I meant was, I've seen in threads like 'eat less carbs etc or more protein' but I don't have much control what my mum cooks for tea :thumbsup:
Oh I blame myself for eating the rubbish!

for chest you cant beat bench press... incline, flat and decline..... also fly's rip the hell out of your chest (a good thing)

i use a bench for abs, they have one at the gym i use.... its much harder as its like vertical situps, you can use a weight ball which will add more definition to your abs.....

Banned

spikeyjacko;5492631

Noo what I meant was, I've seen in threads like 'eat less carbs etc or … Noo what I meant was, I've seen in threads like 'eat less carbs etc or more protein' but I don't have much control what my mum cooks for tea :thumbsup:Oh I blame myself for eating the rubbish!

forget all that carb protein crap.

im sure you got a bit of money saved up right....go t' supermarket and buy loadsa fruits.
youre chubby enough as it is so time to make some muscle out of the meat.
ill see what i can do

why not get one of the gym instructors to do it,I think thats what they are there for

Original Poster

boothy;5492732

why not get one of the gym instructors to do it,I think thats what they … why not get one of the gym instructors to do it,I think thats what they are there for

Cos they can be quite rude sometimes, and therefore I cba with them
Needs to be mostly stuff I can do at home if possible, as I can't always get to the gym!

lots of star jumps and dancing, push ups some light weights walk anywhere u need to go

Banned

You need to do some jogging everyday to get lose the excess fat.

If you are training at home then you are limited, but try to do as many controlled press-ups as you possibly can. Do them with your arms in close to your body then some with them slightly further out,. You must push yourself to your extreme limit if you wan't to get anywhere, you gotta feel the burn otherwise your wasting your time.

These pushups will benefit your chest and arms so it's a decent workout in one go.

Oh and as many sit-ups as you can do.

Try doing this twice a day as often as you can.

about 2 weeks? no chance not much will change it takes time to lose fat and gain muscle tone

What would be the best way to lose my man boobs?

instantly? surgery

i find sit ups with a 10 kilo weight on my chest does the abs and just do a bench press or chest press etc for your pecks, if you want the muscle quicly avoid machines, use free weights if you can :thumbsup:

Banned

no you dont want to feel 'the burn'. loada cack
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Which wall design do you like best?89
    2. word association Game74244939
    3. 5 Letter Scrabble Game52522901
    4. Add one, leave one game54415485

See more discussions