EXPIRED

Gym Membership!

Hi I have son who is a stuent and wants chep gym mebership, anyone know any cheapst is La fitness at £42.49 + £30 joining fee? Let me know thanks.

8 Comments

Where are you?

Usually the local council run ones are pretty cheap; the one around here is pretty good too, decent pool, well equipped gym, etc. If your son is a uni student they often have good sports facilities as well, but I guess that would just be for term time.

Original Poster

hes not in uni, were in harrow.

Original Poster

there was a £30 offer on march but it finished and I didnt want him to start as he had GCSE's

our council one is £25 for students, ours are pretty good, choice of 4 centres, each with pool, gym, sauna etc.

Original Poster

Hi I just went on it it says £40 a month?

If you are in Harrow then the Harrow Leisure centre is cheaper that Fitness First etc, it does get busy but is a decent gym and you can also use the swimming pool. Here is the link but no prices phone them and ask harpersfitness.co.uk/gym…ip/

Also there is a gym in the northwick park golf centre which I think is about £35p/m

Original Poster

I went on harrow lesiure centre to be honesy dont like their facilities. So I think ill have to go la fitness! Thank you so much everyone! Thanks! PEACE!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Wifi extender810
    2. cats and royal canin biscuits68
    3. Acer RT280k Monitor refuses to sleep.69
    4. Iptv89

See more discussions