Gym rejoining

Posted 20th Jul 2020
Hi guys I have a membership to The Gym and it was freezed for corona but now I am logged back in the app says Rejoin

Does that mean they kicked my membership out? How do I check as they previously let me discount the month to 10.99 now it is 15.50!
Community Updates
Ask
10 Comments
Should be still what you paid before lockdown had happen! I’d maybe call them up when they are officially open.
Happened to me too, I phoned them, they confirmed my details and was all sorted in 5 mins
deals6920/07/2020 19:50

Happened to me too, I phoned them, they confirmed my details and was all …Happened to me too, I phoned them, they confirmed my details and was all sorted in 5 mins

I checked the website and it says I am still a member, does the app still say you can rejoin? Is there anyway to book a slot as I want to make sure the first thing I do on saturday is get back!

Also are they open these days to call?
Edited by: "trojanh" 20th Jul
Cbear8120/07/2020 19:49

Should be still what you paid before lockdown had happen! I’d maybe call t …Should be still what you paid before lockdown had happen! I’d maybe call them up when they are officially open.

Yep, I think their app is just broken!
trojanh20/07/2020 19:53

I checked the website and it says I am still a member, does the app still …I checked the website and it says I am still a member, does the app still say you can rejoin? Is there anyway to book a slot as I want to make sure the first thing I do on saturday is get back!Also are they open these days to call?

Yup you can call them, I recommend doing so. I didn't know we had to book slots?
deals6920/07/2020 19:58

Yup you can call them, I recommend doing so. I didn't know we had to book …Yup you can call them, I recommend doing so. I didn't know we had to book slots?

The rest will be doing slots, I think The Gym is ultra cheap so there are a lot of customers and if they showed bookings early a lot of members will cancel because it will be near impossible to find a slot
trojanh20/07/2020 20:04

The rest will be doing slots, I think The Gym is ultra cheap so there are …The rest will be doing slots, I think The Gym is ultra cheap so there are a lot of customers and if they showed bookings early a lot of members will cancel because it will be near impossible to find a slot

Ahh ok I see. I didnt know we had slots, thought we had to wait in queue
I got an email yesterday from them, maybes check your spam/junk folder.
My gym is £15.99 but I'm on the £14.99 pre jump price, you've got a really good deal
Toon_army20/07/2020 23:08

I got an email yesterday from them, maybes check your spam/junk folder.My …I got an email yesterday from them, maybes check your spam/junk folder.My gym is £15.99 but I'm on the £14.99 pre jump price, you've got a really good deal

I live up north it’s a new gym and that was pre order price, still glad I got big off it
trojanh20/07/2020 23:24

I live up north it’s a new gym and that was pre order price, still glad I g …I live up north it’s a new gym and that was pre order price, still glad I got big off it

Yeah my mate got pre order price at Pure Gym when it first opened think it was £6.99
Post a comment
@
    Text