Groups

Gym time again

Do you think you could wear vans to the gym yes I know im very consious of what I wear lol but I don't have the money at the moment to buy some nikes or something similar and Im planning to go tomorrow ?

13 Comments

Supermod

For weights etc yes. You might struggle on the treadmill...

Original Poster

http://otherclothing.co.uk/wp-content/themes/otherclothingblog/img/vans1.jpg

They look like this only brown with a few spot colored in

Original Poster

Thats a fair point like im more thinking of the trainer telling me to get out because I'm wearing them lol

lol - might look a tad daft but go for it. :thumbsup:

if your comfortable in them, i don't think it matters too much, obviously no shock absorbing soles on them so keep the workout low impact.

Original Poster

any idea what trainers I should go for when I do get time to buy them I only really have a limit of about 20 pound or so any ideas

The Ghostbuster;7512294

any idea what trainers I should go for when I do get time to buy them I … any idea what trainers I should go for when I do get time to buy them I only really have a limit of about 20 pound or so any ideas

I got some Lonsdale white leather ones from Sports direct for £15, use them just for the gym, on the treadmill, and they've been really comfy. Could try a SD if you have one near you, they have a lot of good choices sub £20

Original Poster

ScarboroughKID;7512307

I got some Lonsdale white leather ones from Sports direct for £15, use … I got some Lonsdale white leather ones from Sports direct for £15, use them just for the gym, on the treadmill, and they've been really comfy. Could try a SD if you have one near you, they have a lot of good choices sub £20

Yea I know what you mean I have a sport direct right beside were im training thank guys this has made my start of going to the gym even easiler im going to look daft anyway because i will be about the only guy with a 1 pack lol everyone else will have 6

Original Poster

sportsdirect.com/dun…101

Came across these for 10 pound guys going to post in the hot deals section seem really good

Go For It Lol , If You Like It Save Up For A Decent Pair , Steer Clear Of The Old Multi Coloured Ankle Warmers, Fame , I Wanna Live 4 Ever , Respect, Leroy

Original Poster

And there I thought i could pull off the old leg warmer look I hope the gym warm and as I gradually exercise get colder lol the trainer will need to be beside the thermostat the whole of the session.

tight leotards? no lets not go there lol

Can't you get a note from your mum:whistling:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Veteran TV host Sir Bruce Forsyth dies at 892529
      2. Veteran TV presenter doesn't die but gets damages from the Police - is that…66
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764306
      4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846211

See more discussions