Gym-website-co.uk

I took up the one month free gym membership through the gym-website.co.uk website. It required you to sign up for a 12 month contract, but you could cancel in the first month to enjoy the free trial. i had no intention of sticking with it, so I cancelled immediately

Yesterday morning I find that 23.10 had been withdrawn from my debit account. I have tried to contact the-gym-website and LA fitness but neither returns my messages.

Could anyone please advise me as to what I should do next.

3 Comments

Contact your bank & explain what's happened... Tell them you didn't authorise them to take the payment & they'll do a chargeback for you & cancel the direct debit... The money will be back in your account the next working day...

Original Poster

thanx

will do

They should be able to do it with no problems Last year I authorised two payments from my debit card for my dad's car insurance and this october they took another one so I called my bank & explained & the money was back in my account the next day
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7763961
    2. Any PS4 News Here29213593
    3. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17386132
    4. Better watch out for these...912

See more discussions