Groups

H & M Useless!!! Anyone else? Need your help Lace dress

Was after a lace dress from H & M in a Medium black £14.99
    (239440) have checked Canterbury, Maidstone, Ashford, Bluewater, Lakeside, Broadstairs....i really want this dress!

Thought i would ring Customer service, they should be able to find a size Medium in the country and post to me at my cost right? Wrong, they can't check...Useless!

Checked ebay but none, just wondering if anyone see's, can get this dress, or has one, could ship to me at my expense....please.

Many thanks

27 Comments

Banned

I like H&M so I'm not going to help you until you apologise for saying they're useless.

Upon apology I will offer advice.

Original Poster

I like them 2, ok perhaps wrong words used, not useless but unhelpfull. I know coast can print you off a list instore, nationwide of all the stores who have the dress in the size u want, u ring the store direct, pay over the phone, dress arrives! I cannot believe they cannot tell me they dont know which stores have this dress?

find out if they have one in meadowhall.....if so report back and I may be able to assist

Original Poster

Rang Meadowhall, No luck, Thanks Boothy

Banned

kariparkes

Rang Meadowhall, No luck, Thanks Boothy

Try Manchester city centre there are 2 H&M's there.

I am going tomorrow.

Banned

In about 10 days time H&M should start selling stuff online so if it's part of this season's collections you should be able to order it from them.

Original Poster

Customer service said they wont be having anymore delivered to store now as its an old item now, still thought they would be able to check who had that size left though but hey ho

Original Poster

DLM

Try Manchester city centre there are 2 H&M's there.I am going tomorrow.

Checked both stores, no medium left, thanks anyway

Check Bristol and Bath stores and happy to help

Banned

kariparkes

Checked both stores, no medium left, thanks anyway

Ok

Original Poster

choc1969

Check Bristol and Bath stores and happy to help

just checked both bath stores, no luck, will try bristol now, thankyou

try slough, will help if so

Original Poster

kariparkes

just checked both bath stores, no luck, will try bristol now, thankyou

checked all 2 bristol stores, 1 couldnt take my call, no luck there either :-(

Banned

Ring all the stores in the UK and then ask somebody to get it for you

Original Poster

samwants2save

try slough, will help if so

Rang slough, you guessed it, none in a medium, thanks anyway

Original Poster

DLM

Ring all the stores in the UK and then ask somebody to get it for you

Think ive rang half the stores in the country lol already, gonna have to admit defet i think

kariparkes

Think ive rang half the stores in the country lol already, gonna have to … Think ive rang half the stores in the country lol already, gonna have to admit defet i think

As was mentioned H&M start selling online soon so you may be able to get it yet.

Original Poster

micoo

As was mentioned H&M start selling online soon so you may be able to get … As was mentioned H&M start selling online soon so you may be able to get it yet.

selling online from 9th sept?

chalkysoil

http://shop.hm.com/nl/shoppingwindow?dept=DAM_KLAKJ_KLA&shoptype=S

That's the dutch site X) UK site is here, but no shop online option (yet)

Original Poster

Only going to be selling new stock though i bet, this dress has been around a few weeks now so classed as old stock, so stores won't be getting anymore delivered, so its just which store has a medium left....Times like this i wish i had a crystal ball....or simple, H&M design a way of checking which store has a medium, now wouldnt that be easier

I thought the Dutch could post it over, half my mail has a dutch stamp on it

Original Poster

chalkysoil

http://shop.hm.com/nl/shoppingwindow?dept=DAM_KLAKJ_KLA&shoptype=S

checked the dutch site but the dress isnt on there....

Banned

kariparkes

checked the dutch site but the dress isnt on there....

Have you looked on ebay?

Original Poster

yes, but cant find that dress in any size, loads of lace dresses but none the same

Banned

kariparkes

yes, but cant find that dress in any size, loads of lace dresses but none … yes, but cant find that dress in any size, loads of lace dresses but none the same

I guess you will have to settle for a miss selfridge dress instead

Original Poster

Bought a back up......but still would get this if i could.....Medium is obviously a popular size
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Supermarket may have sold Sausages & Other Pork products may have been inf…67
      2. Help Me Find Bright Red Exterior Paint PLEASE33
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764320
      4. Report online material promoting terrorism or extremism814

See more discussions