EXPIRED

H samuel 25 pounds off voucher.Min spend 75 pounds

I have 2 of these and can I sell them and what can I get for it?

16 Comments

£25 off what?

Is it a £25 voucher, or £25 off if you spend over £50, or £25 off dimond rings? etc

if you were given them for free i dont think you are allowed to sell them on here??? as in if you got the vouchers free when you spent £100 or something...not too sure though

Original Poster

sorry mate just edited.Its 25 off 75 spend.

Original Poster

I was given these because I purchased some stuff from their website.They didnt come free

nemanjav;4385293

I was given these because I purchased some stuff from their website.They … I was given these because I purchased some stuff from their website.They didnt come free

given something...not for free??? hardly a gift ahh well...ill leave it to the mods to check up on

Original Poster

I bought 2 watches from their website and recieved voucher for both,I dont see how this is free

like i say...i might be wrong anyways...nevermind

i will give you 50p for it

nono2522;4385358

i will give you 50p for it

lol =...£1 for both :roll:

Original Poster

too cheap ,lookking for more

Your not allowed to sell them on here i understand..........

Original Poster

I have seen on other treads that someone has sold one

hotukdeals.com/ite…er/
you mean like this one???? That was not allowed to sell??? although it also gives a good link to a site where anyone can get the same offer for free...so thanks for the hint :P

vouchercodes.org/hsa…tml (incase anyone wants one for free)

Original Poster

Yeah something like that,It was sent over the email and as I understand all the codes are different,but anyway never mind I was just wondering is it posible to sell

Original Poster

I tried the code from the link and it cannot be used because each code is unique and only can be used for one order.when u try to use the code it says ``The code you entered has already been used.``

Admin

You can't sell these on here sorry.

* Vouchers available as non transferable or with next to no resale … * Vouchers available as non transferable or with next to no resale value, such as 0.001p for example and generally available free items etc. must NOT be offered for sale or trade.

Thanks

Sorry, commenting is no longer available on this discussion.

Top Discussions
  1. Kia Rio 1.0 T-GDI (petrol) vs Rio 1.4 CRDI (diesel)66
  2. American Road Trip11
  3. Iptv810
  4. Parcel2go - missing parcel to italy33

See more discussions