H1Z1 coming to PS4 may 22nd (open beta)

Found 24th Apr
A free open beta will launch on PlayStation 4 on May 22, and will feature new weapons, a new progression system, and a revamped user interface. Why there isn’t an Xbox One version isn’t clear, but developer Daybreak used to be Sony Online Entertainment before they went independent; so Sony may have tapped then to create their own exclusive to rival PUBG.

Daybreak are promising that the game will run at 60fps on PS4 Pro,

Read more: metro.co.uk/201…are
Community Updates
Misc
11 Comments
This is great news, can't wait to try it out
The Game is dead

Remember when this was suppose to be a Free to play game for PS4

Well I guess now it is but they've years late
Is it the latest release from the devs begins Goat Simulator.
You’ve had the Flu, now experience the latest strain. Develop a vaccine before it makes the Spanish flu look like a paper cut.
The game is dead on pc at least, too little too late but if it's free I'll give it a go.
yah PUBG and Fortnite killed this thus game and it wasn't very good anyway.
Od miss step by Sony.
catbeans47 m ago

yah PUBG and Fortnite killed this thus game and it wasn't very good …yah PUBG and Fortnite killed this thus game and it wasn't very good anyway. Od miss step by Sony.

It’s nothing to do with Sony.
33690717-MnWz0.jpg
marrowcat25 m ago

It’s nothing to do with Sony.[Image]

oh I miss understood the article, when it says about being out on PlayStation first with no Xbox release in sight.
Ah Wikipedia one of the most unreliable sources of information on the net
H1Z1 developer 'open to exploring' Xbox One battle royale releasewindowscentral.com/h1z…one
While H1Z1 is soon making its PlayStation 4 debut, an Xbox One release hasn't been ruled out.

33693823-yr3ko.jpg
steelie8510 h, 10 m ago

Ah Wikipedia one of the most unreliable sources of information on the net

Not as unreliable as commenters on HUKD.
if they dont do this on xbox it will be the classic "we got pubg nehneh" .... "well we we we got H1Z1 and its betterer" argument pubg test servers for desert map are active now btw
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions