ha ha just found this on google maps thats right next to my house

it is a lorry that turned over a couple years back i can remember cos i was there anyway ill show u it now

13 Comments

Original Poster

http://img131.imageshack.us/img131/7386/lorryej1.jpg

picz plz.

Original Poster

t0mm;2661349

picz plz.

already done my friend

damn.

Original Poster

it was a funny day, i heard a big bang then i went for a walk 20 mins later and i seen this! I took a few pics on my camera but ive deleted them now, i can just remember rubbish everywhere. that was the first time it happened. it happend again last year to another rubbish truck. didnt see that one though

If by putting that black square over the directions your trying to hide your address you should cover up the bit at the top that says your road name and the beginning of your postcode

Original Poster

RedIron;2661356

If by putting that black square over the directions your trying to hide … If by putting that black square over the directions your trying to hide your address you should cover up the bit at the top that says your road name and the beginning of your postcode

not bothered about the postcode thing and thats not my address. ive covered up all the information i dont want you to know

Says a lot as the areas a dump anyway lol

Why would you hide the details of where you wanted to see? Are you going to rob it or something

Original Poster

ryouga;2661369

ha ha ha ha no

myjess;2661673

Why would you hide the details of where you wanted to see? Are you going … Why would you hide the details of where you wanted to see? Are you going to rob it or something

just incase :-D you can never be to carefull

Banned

RedIron;2661356

If by putting that black square over the directions your trying to hide … If by putting that black square over the directions your trying to hide your address you should cover up the bit at the top that says your road name and the beginning of your postcode

:-D

Banned

ryouga;2661369

:giggle::giggle:

dean3988;2661841

ha ha ha ha nojust incase :-D you can never be to carefull

I live nearby in Warrington and everyone says how much it is a dump lol
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. One for the mathmeticians1219
    2. SNES Classic launches 29th September 2017 - Check for stock and pre-order i…4671415
    3. HUKD Nintendo Switch owners thread941350
    4. Whoops SNP...Grenfell style cladding all over Glasgow1024

See more discussions