Groups

Ha ha - Tesco Value Mathematics - they can't do deals properly!

10 Comments

i have noticed this in asda aswell with muller yogurts and the hot choc sachets

How funny! You would think things like that would be checked before they are put out, does happen a lot though.

most of them, the jucice and the yoghurt are like that cos there are other more expensive items in the offer too, the tuno one is just poor though :lol:

micoo;7486274

most of them, the jucice and the yoghurt are like that cos there are … most of them, the jucice and the yoghurt are like that cos there are other more expensive items in the offer too, the tuno one is just poor though :lol:

the yogurt one was well funny, coz they were priced up a on special for 45p each and also 4 for £2:?

Banned

ilovepink;7486322

the yogurt one was well funny, coz they were priced up a on special for … the yogurt one was well funny, coz they were priced up a on special for 45p each and also 4 for £2:?

How many did you buy Pinky?:w00t:

http://i631.photobucket.com/albums/uu37/tigerallstars/27092009131.jpg
    [SIZE="4"]It must be catching. Argos up to it as well lol[/SIZE]

Banned

jackbremer;7486067

http://totalchunk.com/tesco-value-maths.jpg

Nice weight loss blog you have there.

Unless it's not your blog and you're leeching that image

biterwallet called.

they want their photos back

supermod

jackbremer, you've used hotlinked images from another Blog - please don't as the host site can change the displayed image link as you are stealing their bandwidth. Upload the images to your own free image hosting account such as photobucket or imageshack if you wish to repost & submit those links in the thread, thanks.

Original Poster

Hey all, the image is hotlinked on the b3ta forum, where the original image maker displayed it himself, so I doubt we're going to get in any trouble, now are we?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. New a camera to keep track of my Demintina Mother67
      2. What laptop to choose?11
      3. cheapest way to Get from BRIDLINGTON TO ACCRINGTON ??33
      4. Laptop screen backlight issue23

See more discussions