awww whats up, why you fed up, and yes i am too

Banned

ooops ok ignore me, i take it you werent aware of this before than

no i have ben and jerrys.

Abvance;2065264

Please don't commit suicide!

... go on jump ...:whistling:

Original Poster

No not aware before got to travel 3 hours monday by train for a scan. Rather go and fight in Iraq or Afghanistan then stay here, all my friends are in the armed forces in some way, I have no girlfriend, so there is nothing to keep me at home, and I'm just starting to climb the walls, with boredom, my job is **** factory work with no prospects, and in my area all the jobs are ****** factory based.

GoDutchGo;2065291

... go on jump ...:whistling:

Hey GDG - thanks again for the Wii; havin' family fun with it.

erm...as you were! (what's this thread about again?)

get a job in IT. sorry sbout the heart mummur

Banned

J.Dance;2065298

No not aware before got to travel 3 hours monday by train for a scan. … No not aware before got to travel 3 hours monday by train for a scan. Rather go and fight in Iraq or Afghanistan then stay here, all my friends are in the armed forces in some way, I have no girlfriend, so there is nothing to keep me at home, and I'm just starting to climb the walls, with boredom, my job is **** factory work with no prospects, and in my area all the jobs are ****** factory based.

oh errr, maybe a change in job is needed anyway, if you have nothing to keep you where you are then there is nothing keeping you in factory work

Original Poster

REDRANGER86;2065311

get a job in IT. sorry sbout the heart mummur

Can't get a job in IT as I have trade working experience, all the jobs that are posted here you have to have 3 - 4 years trade experience.

J.Dance;2065298

No not aware before got to travel 3 hours monday by train for a scan. … No not aware before got to travel 3 hours monday by train for a scan. Rather go and fight in Iraq or Afghanistan then stay here, all my friends are in the armed forces in some way, I have no girlfriend, so there is nothing to keep me at home, and I'm just starting to climb the walls, with boredom, my job is **** factory work with no prospects, and in my area all the jobs are ****** factory based.

Seriously though, things aren't as bad here as you might think. It's all about attitude. Set yourself a challenge of the kind you might not think is usually available to you. You'll surprise yourself, I'll bet. And also seriously, you will probably also change your mind about the pleasures of fighting in the future. How about taking a trip?

Liddle ol' me;2065307

Hey GDG - thanks again for the Wii; havin' family fun with it. erm...as … Hey GDG - thanks again for the Wii; havin' family fun with it. erm...as you were! (what's this thread about again?)

[SIZE="4"]Evil.....................[/SIZE]

[SIZE="2"]lol[/SIZE]

guys, its friday, j dance things will look up

:)there is a reson for everything - sorry about your medicl problems but you are alive and it is a beautiful world and I guess you are young, if not happy where you are move, go and see the world, do something exciting LIVE:)

i'd travel the world do what dandoc did

dont let your job define you, you define yourself:thumbsup:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764231
      2. How dangerous is Donald trump?31142
      3. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846177
      4. Can't delete friends on Xbox 360 or accept any friend requests, anyone know…45

See more discussions