Groups

Hackingtosh

I've got it working on my pc. But i can't access internet, is there a wireless adapter that i can buy that will work?

Or a way to set up ethernet?

thanks

7 Comments

just keep reinstalling it with different kexts until it all works.

Its what i did.

how did you do it?

Original Poster

matt3454;6318649

just keep reinstalling it with different kexts until it all works.Its … just keep reinstalling it with different kexts until it all works.Its what i did.

Kext, sorry not to sure on the keywords
    raptorcigs;6318668

how did you do it?

Look for Iaktos on internet. You got intel processor?

I used iPC 10.5.6 Final (I think, can't really remember). When installing it gave you options of kexts to install (like drivers on a windows PC). I had to keep messing around with my installation until mostly everything worked.

i was running it on a Dell Vostro 1510 by the way.

Original Poster

matt3454;6318959

I used iPC 10.5.6 Final (I think, can't really remember). When installing … I used iPC 10.5.6 Final (I think, can't really remember). When installing it gave you options of kexts to install (like drivers on a windows PC). I had to keep messing around with my installation until mostly everything worked.i was running it on a Dell Vostro 1510 by the way.

Ahh ive installed on Iaktos 10.5.7 . on a dell inspiron 530 i think?

spobby;6318772

Kext, sorry not to sure on the keywordsLook for Iaktos on internet. You … Kext, sorry not to sure on the keywordsLook for Iaktos on internet. You got intel processor?

intel core 2 duo e6750 will it do?

Original Poster

raptorcigs;6319313

intel core 2 duo e6750 will it do?

Well im running it on intel. Core 2 duo processor, I installed on an external hdd to do it to minimize risk.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …4552123
      2. Surprise the Miles136 summer burning caribou comp1122
      3. Back to school: what's your views on your kids uniform and piercing rules e…27120
      4. If you had £50,000 to start a business what would it be ?2546

See more discussions