Groups

Had a little accident with some bubble bath - Please help

I've just spilt bubble bath over some of my clothes in the wardrobe. What can i do?

24 Comments

Wash them

StudentJo;5858047

Wash them

+1

Original Poster

StudentJo;5858047

Wash them

I thought so, just needed to ask. Silly me:giggle:
    Luckily the bubble bath was clear, not like some of the radox ones i've got

Lol.... how did you spill bubble bath into your wardrobe....?? :thinking:

:oops:

Banned

bubble bath. how old is you man?

I'd rinse off the thick of it before poping into the washing machine. Otherwise you could end up with a very frothy drum...

Original Poster

dmh77;5858072

Lol.... how did you spill bubble bath into your wardrobe....?? … Lol.... how did you spill bubble bath into your wardrobe....?? :thinking::oops:

Have an overspill of bathroom stuff that i pick up if it's on sale. Have a box on the top shelf of my wardrobe. And when trying to put it up there, the cap came off the bottle
    $DollaBoi$;5858073

35, and i is the man!

tigerallstars;5858070

I've just spilt bubble bath over some of my clothes in the wardrobe.

pics? :whistling:

tigerallstars;5858083

Have an overspill of bathroom stuff that i pick up if it's on sale. Have … Have an overspill of bathroom stuff that i pick up if it's on sale. Have a box on the top shelf of my wardrobe. And when trying to put it up there, the cap came off the bottle

It all makes sense now... you are the male version of me!!! :w00t:

Lol, pummel it under the tap, get rid of the worst of it, then bung it in the machine! :thumbsup:

thts very manly of u tiger, bubblebath lol

er... im not gonna suggest to wash them.. This is a trick question obviously..!?!?! isint it? Oh dear.. its not...

yes wash them....

Original Poster

Put all the dark stuff in on a 30 minute cycle and left a light shirt that only got a drip on it, out.
    Gonna see if i can dab that out lol
    Thanks everyone:thumbsup:

bellabonkers;5858079

I'd rinse off the thick of it before poping into the washing machine. … I'd rinse off the thick of it before poping into the washing machine. Otherwise you could end up with a very frothy drum...

I think that's a good idea, I certainly wouldn't put it straight into the washing machine with a good dose of bubble bath.

John

Original Poster

All sorted now, clothes are all like new just drying in the airing cupboard. :thumbsup:

Best advice is to do the following,,
    Wear these stained clothes next time it rains heavily,,,, and bask in the bubbley frothy fun and goodness generated by your movements in the wet..

i still wana know why and how! :giggle:

A man who uses bubblebath,wow :giggle:

JasonMason;5858456

Best advice is to do the following,,Wear these stained clothes next time … Best advice is to do the following,,Wear these stained clothes next time it rains heavily,,,, and bask in the bubbley frothy fun and goodness generated by your movements in the wet..

LMFAO And rep for you good sir!

JasonMason;5858456

Best advice is to do the following,,Wear these stained clothes next time … Best advice is to do the following,,Wear these stained clothes next time it rains heavily,,,, and bask in the bubbley frothy fun and goodness generated by your movements in the wet..

All you'd need is a phone with music playing on the speakers and you'd have a mobile foam party.

nikkib123;5859214

Hahahahaha :-D

holdav;5859348

LMFAO And rep for you good sir!

I aim to please!:)

$DollaBoi$;5858073

Wow, 2 posts and banned, that gotta be some kinda record???

Original Poster

Sebas111;5860875

Wow, 2 posts and banned, that gotta be some kinda record???

I smell a multi:oops:

tigerallstars;5861018

I smell a multi:oops:

possibly the KFC in disguise???
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …4552123
      2. Surprise the Miles136 summer burning caribou comp1122
      3. Back to school: what's your views on your kids uniform and piercing rules e…27120
      4. If you had £50,000 to start a business what would it be ?2546

See more discussions