had a royal mail delivery to (Sunday)

12 replies
Found 28th Nov 2010
First time I have known them deliver Sundays. They delivered the snow socks for my car so might get to test them tomorrow.

12 Comments

Banned

How exciting

I once had a Sunday "delivery" myself, it was my mum redirecting letters for me who lived 6 miles away on same road so the postie must of been nice and just popped them in my door on his way back.

Let's know how they work

Original Poster

Was really asking do they usually deliver Sundays

tonyg1962

Was really asking do they usually deliver Sundays

From opening post:

tonyg1962

First time I have known them deliver Sundays

They usually deliver here on Sundays in the run up to Christmas,i had two parcels delivered via HDNL today.

Banned

i had a delivery from the book people today, wasn't royal fail though just some girl in a hi-vis and a blue transit van

Banned

deb8z

They usually deliver here on Sundays in the run up to Christmas,i had two … They usually deliver here on Sundays in the run up to Christmas,i had two parcels delivered via HDNL today.

HDNL delivered a parcel on time

That's a 1st

Zer0Cool

i had a delivery from the book people today, wasn't royal fail though … i had a delivery from the book people today, wasn't royal fail though just some girl in a hi-vis and a blue transit van

lol I also had a delivery from the Book People today! Was really surprised but imagine they are mega busy this time of the year - plus I dont work at the weekends so was nice not to get the usual postcard saying I had missed the delivery

rm delivered 'normal' post to me on a sunday a few weeks ago- i think they do it when they've got a big backlog, as that week, we didn't get any mail for about 4days.. very unusual for us

I had a Royal Mail delivery yesterday too. Very first RM sunday delivery, I was very, very shocked|!

Royal Mail decided not to turn up at all on Saturday, Yet alone Sunday..!!!

I guess the snow has some health and safety issues for them.

But I've had deliveries from them on Sunday's before.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Monzo - weighing up how to pass on foreign ATM fees1325
    2. Missing the old HUKD for sale area.11
    3. HUKD Nintendo Switch owners thread941397
    4. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread427414632

See more discussions