Groups

had anybody had any experience with talk mobile? Info needed for note 7 deal

I have seen a deal from mobilephonesdirect for the note 7 where you pay £402.99 up front, then £17.50 per month for 2000 minutes 5000 texts and 4 gb of data. £732.99 in total. (You dont get the headset though) Does anybody know if they are a 4g network or if they it is a reliable network

10 Comments

wouldn't bother their reception is crap and don't get me on about there mobile data.

Original Poster

Ok. It seems a good deal for what you get considering its £699.99 for the handset alone. What are your opinions on Vodafone. I've spent the last couple of years with ee and before that I was with orange.

Talk mobile use the vodafone network but they don't offer 4G, just 3G
    I find coverage okay, and the 4G isn't an issue for me as where I live and work don't have 4G currently
    Edited by: "leet_first" 27th Aug 2016

Original Poster

Ok. Not being 4g would be the deal breaker for me. I'm considering the Vodafone deals from the same site. It costs more and you get slightly less internet at 3 gb (but I only normally use 2 anyway) and u get the vr headset.

Note 7 without 4g if you travel around is not good enough..Try something else.

I use ee and travel around and find their 4g useless, I have turned it off now.

Original Poster

I'm surprised at that, I've had no problems with ee's 4g. Do either of u have any experience with Vodafone?

i would never go back to them , my phone was faulty and they did not repair it, who ever you go with, go through top cashback, i got £70.00 for joining with talk talk

Original Poster

go back to who, Vodafone? I looked on tcb for mobile phones direct but couldn't find anything. Btw thanks for the replies

I meant i would never go back to talk talk, you could try if you want through top cash back and get some money

Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. What do you feel like whinging about today?1927367
      2. Do cheeky drivers annoy you when they park outside your house and leave it …2344
      3. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047133
      4. Spotify Family Premium share718

See more discussions