had anyone seen leather sofa dye and restore creams in any high street shops?

Found 27th Oct 2015
I want to get a cream which colours and restore a slightly dull ivory sofa. I have searched Google but all I find is online. I need the cream asap, are there any shops of furniture store that sell this?

Shared Via The HUKD App For Android.

5 Comments

I used Clarks Shumagic on my brown leather sofa, covered scuffs well, don't know if they do the colour you need worth a look though.

Try Timpsons instore.

timpson.co.uk

Shops that sell leather furniture usually sell (overpriced) kits for this kind of thing.

Original Poster

thank you . I have never seen them in dfs, my local. I will ask maybe they keep them behind the counter or something. I will check out timpsons first as it is closer. thank you for your help everyone

Good luck! If you can't find any, this Ebay seller offers a 24 hour royal mail delivery if you select it, so you should be able to get it before the weekend. ebay.co.uk/itm…958

penniesinmypocket

thank you . I have never seen them in dfs, my local. I will ask maybe … thank you . I have never seen them in dfs, my local. I will ask maybe they keep them behind the counter or something. I will check out timpsons first as it is closer. thank you for your help everyone

Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants