Expired

Had enough of ryanair and entropay and would like a proper deal on prepaid mastercard

5 replies
Found 21st Aug 2010
Entropay has completely done my head in with their 6 months dormant fee - I wouldn't ever recommend them donkeys to anyone.

My flight today was only £10 per person return flight so ended up paying £20 for 2 and £20 for charge fee just because i didn't really care anyway. £20 per person is not a bad deal.

However, for next time I would like a proper deal with prepaid mastercard.

This is the list I want for the card:
* No monthly fees
*An acceptable application fee (certainly no more than £10)
*Reasonable transaction fees + load on fees. If it turns to be more than Ryanair's fees than obviously it is pointless
*No ridiculous £100 load on. Other deals with that on and if I paid over £100 on a flight with ryanair I would be a complete donkey.

Thanks.

5 Comments

And with airport taxes and luggage what did your final bill come to?

i always use the paypal one, much better than the others fees wise although not mastercard, the other one i sometimes use if youmust have mastercard is bread as they were always the lowest however that could have changed!

Original Poster

mimosasttropez

And with airport taxes and luggage what did your final bill come to?

£40. There was no taxes on the flights there and we have bought them specific bags to be maximum on ryanair.

helcatamy1

i always use the paypal one, much better than the others fees wise … i always use the paypal one, much better than the others fees wise although not mastercard, the other one i sometimes use if youmust have mastercard is bread as they were always the lowest however that could have changed!

What paypal one? For ryanair it has to be prepaid mastercard or you pay £5 per person per way per flight.

sassie

any good … any good http://www.moneysupermarket.com/prepaidcards/?feature=PrePaid&cardtype=CreditCard&p=0&ef_id=1816:3:s_a0fc53e4c25d7fa3ffc0f1a0deff3d12_4336296997:[email protected]:20100821154620

Thanks I shall take a look

oh has it changed then? that's rubbish!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. 5 Letter Scrabble Game52322856
    2. Add one, leave one game54415429
    3. Without giving away your age, name three things that remind you of when you…4491
    4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769388

See more discussions