Groups

had my driving test this morning and i......

PASSED!!!!! =D

thanks everyone who wished me luck lastnight

37 Comments

congrats.

congrats well done

Fantastic well done congrats clever you :thumbsup: Now just take it easy out in the big wide world

well done :thumbsup:

Congratulations, how did you find it?

Banned

Hooray :thumbsup:

well done & congrats!!

Original Poster

livingthelife07;7821960

Congratulations, how did you find it? )

i was so scared. ive been awake since 4 this morning and shaking like mad. i thought i had failed cos i had to slam my brakes on at traffic lights and i threw myself into situations a bit much too. it was strange having someone else in the car and i was on edge the whole time. the examiner realised how nervous i was. but i got away with 5 minors!

Original Poster

thanks for all the congrats!

Well Done and Congratulations x

Well done

congratz

looks like you took my advice of dont fail/crash or stall

Banned

donna-lou;7821987

i was so scared. ive been awake since 4 this morning and shaking like … i was so scared. ive been awake since 4 this morning and shaking like mad. i thought i had failed cos i had to slam my brakes on at traffic lights and i threw myself into situations a bit much too. it was strange having someone else in the car and i was on edge the whole time. the examiner realised how nervous i was. but i got away with 5 minors!

Did you wear a low top and a short skirt

Original Poster

DLM;7822028

Did you wear a low top and a short skirt

haha i wore jeggings, black t shirt and long grey cardi

i had a female examiner anyway lol

hurray! freedom!
    5 minors is good, what were they for..

i think i got about the same.. although, i dont think i paid attention at the time.

well done

Original Poster

Narfette;7822059

hurray! freedom!5 minors is good, what were they for..i think i got about … hurray! freedom!5 minors is good, what were they for..i think i got about the same.. although, i dont think i paid attention at the time.

observation, traffic lights, planning ahead, other road users and pedestrian crossings

Banned

donna-lou;7822037

haha i wore jeggings, black t shirt and long grey cardi :pi had a female … haha i wore jeggings, black t shirt and long grey cardi :pi had a female examiner anyway lol

Congrats again.

The real test starts now x x

Banned

missed your thread about it, but congratulations anyway

Original Poster

sassie;7822152

missed your thread about it, but congratulations anyway

thanks chick!!!

donna-lou;7822100

observation, traffic lights, planning ahead, other road users and … observation, traffic lights, planning ahead, other road users and pedestrian crossings

don't get me wrong i am glad you passed, but those 5 things really are important ... lmao

jellybaby22;7822186

congratsi have failed 6 times.... :oops:

wow lol

you had your baby yet??

Congrats

I passed 2 weeks ago and got 4 minors

Way to go! :w00t:

jellybaby22;7822186

congratsi have failed 6 times.... :oops:

not bad for a women tbh

Congrats

numptyj;7822017

congratzlooks like you took my advice of dont fail/crash or stall

I stalled twice in the first 5 minutes of my test. My foot kept on shaking on the clutch :w00t:

The examiner told me as long as you don't do anything stupid in the first 5 minutes they don't normally mark you down as a major. They realise how nervous everyone is.

P.S. Congrats!

[COLOR="Blue"]well done[/COLOR]
    [COLOR="Red"]how much did you bribe them:?:[/COLOR]
    http://homepages.see.leeds.ac.uk/~lecmsr/learner%20driver.jpg

well done and congratz
    vrooooooooom :-D

thank go du dont live near me

JJ, congrats

Original Poster

xcookx;7822521

I stalled twice in the first 5 minutes of my test. My foot kept on … I stalled twice in the first 5 minutes of my test. My foot kept on shaking on the clutch :w00t:The examiner told me as long as you don't do anything stupid in the first 5 minutes they don't normally mark you down as a major. They realise how nervous everyone is.P.S. Congrats!

i was crazy with nerves all the way round. im good at not stalling anyway so i wasnt worried about that, although it was only 5 mins in when i slammed my brakes on at the traffic lights :oops:

Original Poster

micoo;7824452

thank go du dont live near me :pJJ, congrats

just you be careful! i will find out where you live and come hunt you down muahahaha :w00t:

WELL DONE......... I was so nervous i had to go to the toliet 3 times, and even found myself praying in there!!!!:?....... during the test my leg was shaking and my mouth was so dry.............still i passed the 1st time......:-D

Original Poster

jcaho7;7824512

WELL DONE......... I was so nervous i had to go to the toliet 3 times, … WELL DONE......... I was so nervous i had to go to the toliet 3 times, and even found myself praying in there!!!!:?....... during the test my leg was shaking and my mouth was so dry.............still i passed the 1st time......:-D

i didnt sleep lastnight, been awake since 4 this morning. did my test then been to get a loan so im shattered now

wheeeeeeeeeeey well done http://yoursmiles.org/tsmile/cars/t89055.gifhttp://yoursmiles.org/tsmile/cars/t89067.gifhttp://yoursmiles.org/tsmile/cars/t89075.gifhttp://yoursmiles.org/tsmile/cars/t89121.gif

Awww huge congrats :-D

Original Poster

richp;7824991

wheeeeeeeeeeey well done

thanks! love the little smilies in cars :-D
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. PlayStation Hacked Again?23
      2. How dangerous is Donald trump?33193
      3. 'Hard' Brexit offers '£135bn annual boost' to economy - BBC News44