had some digital 8 camcorder tapes, sent them off to be transferred to dvd but they say they are blank, Any Ideas please?

9 replies
Found 5th Sep 2008
I used to have a sony trv220e (or something like that) that used digital 8 camcorder tapes, I sent them off to be transferred to dvd but they say they are blank.
Any Ideas please?

7 Comments

Banned

Went through an xray machine at the post office and wiped them, sorry :-(

You should have asked on here though, I could have done it for free if you lived near by.

Banned

garbage456;2900597

Really ???

or have you or they put them near large speakers? easily done.

Banned

Or remember to hit the record button ?

lumoruk;2900590

Went through an xray machine at the post office and wiped them, sorry … Went through an xray machine at the post office and wiped them, sorry :-(You should have asked on here though, I could have done it for free if you lived near by.

lol whut??? there aint no xray machines in any post office or mail centre :thumbsup:

Banned

kungfu;2900737

lol whut??? there aint no xray machines in any post office or mail centre … lol whut??? there aint no xray machines in any post office or mail centre :thumbsup:

Don't the crooks use them to nick the phones? :?

Maybe sent the wrong ones! ;-)

Do you have the tapes back --- if so, can you play them with the camcorder onto your telly ?
If you can then your ok - if your camcorder cant play them back you've probably had it.

You can buy cheap usb capture devices and do it yourself with a reasonable end product.
Might be better than risking postage
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition74845
    2. Magazine competitions - Issue 43 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk44
    3. Win free gin for a year99
    4. Win two star gazing festival tickets in the north pennines65

See more discussions