Groups

had to go home knickerless !!!!! lol

went swimming today and put my stuff in a locker while swimming .When i came out my pants were nowhere to be seen !!! the annoying thing was i dress my top half first so was looking rather dodgy with a towel wrapped round my bottom half checking empty lockers for my knickers !just wonder who had the job of picking them up if i dropped them in one of the booths !!!!:giggle:

52 Comments

last time i went to baby aqua aerobics, i put my cozzie under my clothes ready...i came out with out a bra and without pants ...i totally forgot id need them on the way home!!!

Banned

Lulu'sMammy

last time i went to baby aqua aerobics, i put my cozzie under my clothes … last time i went to baby aqua aerobics, i put my cozzie under my clothes ready...i came out with out a bra and without pants ...i totally forgot id need them on the way home!!!

I used to do that all the time when I was young. Although a bra wasn't needed then:giggle:

Lulu'sMammy

last time i went to baby aqua aerobics, i put my cozzie under my clothes … last time i went to baby aqua aerobics, i put my cozzie under my clothes ready...i came out with out a bra and without pants ...i totally forgot id need them on the way home!!!

:giggle: i have to admit i have done that more than once so i never seem to learn from my mistakes .

Banned

any pics?

I like your thinking ROKO !

Banned

lynothehammer

I like your thinking ROKO !

yep us hot blooded men think alike!

ha ha been there done that! (unintenionally of course!!)

crunchybiscuits

ha ha been there done that! (unintenionally of course!!)

Liar ! :giggle:

ssssssssssssshhhhh! :whistling:

We need pics to validate your claim.

Banned

we need pics to give us an idea of what we are looking for, so we can help u find em

Heres mine...please send them back 1st class......!

http://img403.imageshack.us/img403/3721/microminibikiniwy1.jpg

Original Poster

Lulu'sMammy

Original Poster

mstiny

how small r they ?????lol dont put these in tumble drier they may disappear for good!!!!!:giggle:

bloomin heck that's gotta be more than a brazillian!!

they disappear on me...i have to hunt to find them

Banned

mstiny

wow!- - is that a purse?

Banned

Lulu'sMammy

they disappear on me...i have to hunt to find them

do u need help?

ROKO

do u need help?

Thats obviously not me on the pic...my fingernails are a bit shorter!

Banned

no wonder they gone missing!

Original Poster

Lulu'sMammy

Thats obviously not me on the pic...my fingernails are a bit shorter!

ha ha thats funny !!! i like ur sense of humour!!!!:giggle:

My daughter went on a church outing once, she was about 9. They went to the theatre and after the show was over all the helpers looked around to see if any of the kids had left anything behind. :w00t:

Well one of the helpers picked up a pair of knickers and asked if anyone owned them? and the vicar was not amused. :? Our daughter conveyed this little story to us when she got home and we all laughed at how the vicars face was and what was going through his mind about the sort of people who go to theatres and what they get up to...:giggle:

Well about a week later my daughter was looking for a pair of her knickers and could not find them so I asked her if she had left them in the theatre, and I got one of those looks. Wait, stop jumping ahead of me - so she explained what the missing knickers were like and then I asked her what the ones in the theatre were like and HEY PRESTO we had a match. :oops:

What had happened was, when she took them off the last time she left them in the leg of the trousers she wore that day, and they must have fallen out when she was moving around in the theatre. :whistling:

Oh how we have laughed at that little story and what the vicar thought, needless to say we have never owned up..

Banned

Cute story.

The only story I have regarding a church is where I threw up in one in Devon when I was a child in a band and had to sleep in the hall. I am a bad traveller.

Hence never getting married. The church reminds me of chucking up.

Crazy1

What had happened was, when she took them off the last time she left … What had happened was, when she took them off the last time she left them in the leg of the trousers she wore that day, and they must have fallen out when she was moving around in the theatre. :whistling: Oh how we have laughed at that little story and what the vicar thought, needless to say we have never owned up..

Similar thing happened to my son a few winters back. It was pouring with rain, so for the walk to school i told im to put his wellys on. He was
    'whinging' about how he couldn't walk properly, so i did the usual "maybe you need some more, but they'l do for now" and dragged him hobbling to school. When we got there and i was helping him change into his shoes i realised that it was quite an effort to pull the welly off...only to discover a previously worn sock jammed into the toe of each boot:oops:

mstiny

went swimming today and put my stuff in a locker while swimming .When i … went swimming today and put my stuff in a locker while swimming .When i came out my pants were nowhere to be seen !!! the annoying thing was i dress my top half first so was looking rather dodgy with a towel wrapped round my bottom half checking empty lockers for my knickers !just wonder who had the job of picking them up if i dropped them in one of the booths !!!!:giggle:

Maybe the pool attendant thought they were a hat:giggle:

Lulu'sMammy

I'm sorry, but these don't look any different to my dental floss!

Aren't thongs the most uncomfortable thing in the world ever? They must just get stuck up your bum all the time. :giggle:

shibi din

Aren't thongs the most uncomfortable thing in the world ever? They must … Aren't thongs the most uncomfortable thing in the world ever? They must just get stuck up your bum all the time. :giggle:

They are not uncomfortable at all once you get used to them :-D

fireheaven

Don't think I'd ever get used to the feeling that something was wedged there all day!
    In fact, is that not what it's like - someone giving you a wedgie and you having to pick them out every 5 mins??!! :giggle: :giggle:

Banned

i love em!

shibi din

Don't think I'd ever get used to the feeling that something was wedged … Don't think I'd ever get used to the feeling that something was wedged there all day!In fact, is that not what it's like - someone giving you a wedgie and you having to pick them out every 5 mins??!! :giggle: :giggle:

Nope you don't even know they are there :w00t:

fireheaven

I agree:thumbsup:

So thats where im going wrong, I've had them on backwards.....

sorry for the mental image for all those having lunch :lol:

Lulu'sMammy

I see someone was succesful with the '[COLOR=black]Gillette[/COLOR] Fusion Power STEALTH absolutely FREE' offer last month! ;-)

massmail666

I think they found the … I think they found the thief!!!!]ttp://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/essex/5305774.stm

Quote:
    Police found more than 300 pairs of knickers at his home, the court heard.
    Quote:
    In addition to a supervision order, Self was also told to pay £55 costs.

That's 18.33 pence per pair - we should encourage him to join HUKD :whistling:

Original Poster

massmail666

I think they found the … I think they found the thief!!!!http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/essex/5305774.stm

oh my god i hope he only steals clean ones !!!!!!lol pmsl

massmail666

I think they found the … I think they found the thief!!!!http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/essex/5305774.stm

Caught!!!:w00t:

mstiny

oh my god i hope he only steals clean ones !!!!!!lol pmsl

Nope....It was only on RETURN flight baggage....erm I read that somewhere:giggle:

shibi din

Don't think I'd ever get used to the feeling that something was wedged … Don't think I'd ever get used to the feeling that something was wedged there all day!In fact, is that not what it's like - someone giving you a wedgie and you having to pick them out every 5 mins??!! :giggle: :giggle:

When you get a few pairs, let us know how long it takes you to get used to them. lol.:whistling:

Lulu'sMammy

I have spent hours looking at this trying to improve my lip reading skills :roll:

Original Poster

Rockhound

Nope....It was only on RETURN flight baggage....erm I read that … Nope....It was only on RETURN flight baggage....erm I read that somewhere:giggle:

oh my god he must be some sort of looney to want to steal dirty underwear !!!!thats grose:w00t:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. How dangerous is Donald trump?2297
      2. Any PS4 News Here29213614
      3. Sad news about Barcelona2399
      4. What do you feel like whinging about today?1917257

See more discussions