Groups

had to laugh at this gordon ramsay...

i mean i know he has wrinkles and looks a wee bit older but check out his age and date of birth below!!!!

19 Comments

Original Poster

73 wtf!

hes 43, whats wrong with that

he looks about 55,probably all the kitchen fumes has got to his skin

he cant talk properly with his new teeth - anyway - QUADRAFENIa (wrong spelling i know)is on Sky - new channel - sky christmas - no joke

are you innit
    ]HUKD secret santa

Original Poster

muffin247;7113387

hes 43, whats wrong with that

the wikipedia say he is 73? get it?

i like his comments about his football career....

any innacuracies to his football career are due to the passage of time... lmfao... you lying little sh*t

Original Poster

holly100;7113403

he cant talk properly with his new teeth - anyway - QUADRAFENIa … he cant talk properly with his new teeth - anyway - QUADRAFENIa (wrong spelling i know)is on Sky - new channel - sky christmas - no joke

i was trying to figure out what else he had done and thought his teeth are a bit brite!

Original Poster

holly100;7113403

he cant talk properly with his new teeth - anyway - QUADRAFENIa … he cant talk properly with his new teeth - anyway - QUADRAFENIa (wrong spelling i know)is on Sky - new channel - sky christmas - no jokeare you innit]HUKD secret santa

no how did i miss that one thanks holly going to sign up ********brb********:thumbsup:

wulshaz;7113410

i was trying to figure out what else he had done and thought his teeth … i was trying to figure out what else he had done and thought his teeth are a bit brite!

so you didnt notice the boob job as well:w00t:

liposuction (rumours)

Original Poster

holly100;7113435

so you didnt notice the boob job as well:w00t:liposuction (rumours)

right i cant believe i am going to admit to this but! when i seen him on JR i thought something not right so what did i do! googled it for images to compare them and see what he had done so sad for me! :oops:

wulshaz;7113404

the wikipedia say he is 73? get it?

am i missing something where does it say that??
    Born 8 November 1966 (1966-11-08) (age 43)
    Johnstone, Renfrewshire, Scotland
    Cooking style French/Italian cuisine/British

Original Poster

this is what i see
    Gordon James Ramsay, OBE, (born 8 November 1936) is a chef, television personality and restaurateur.[1] He has been awarded a total of

wulshaz;7113617

this is what i seeGordon James Ramsay, OBE, (born 8 November 1936) is a … this is what i seeGordon James Ramsay, OBE, (born 8 November 1936) is a chef, television personality and restaurateur.[1] He has been awarded a total of

how bizzare, this is what i see
    Gordon James Ramsay, OBE, (born 8 November 1966) is a chef, television personality and restaurateur.[1] He has been awarded a total of 16 Michelin Stars,[2][3][4] a

wulshaz;7113617

this is what i seeGordon James Ramsay, OBE, (born 8 November 1936) is a … this is what i seeGordon James Ramsay, OBE, (born 8 November 1936) is a chef, television personality and restaurateur.[1] He has been awarded a total of

all fixed now

Original Poster

or rather this is what is on the page i have up and it is obviously wrong! but here is more of it...

Gordon Ramsay, 2006
    Born 8 November 1936 (1936-11-08) (age 73)
    Johnstone, Renfrewshire, Scotland
    Cooking style French/Italian cuisine/British
    Education Catering college
    Rating(s)[show]
    Michelin stars
    Mobil
    Good Food Guide
    Current restaurant(s)[show]
    Restaurant Gordon Ramsay

Boxwood Café
    Maze
    Pétrus
    Banquette
    Verre
    Gordon Ramsay au Trianon Palace, Versailles
    Gordon Ramsay at Conrad Tokyo
    Gordon Ramsay at Powerscourt
    Cerise by Gordon Ramsay
    Gordon Ramsay at The London
    La Noisette
    The Narrow
    The Devonshire

only u seem to see it lol

Lots of celebrities that indulge in certain drugs seem to have similar heavy face markings........
    Just sayin.....
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Gear best shipping?44
      2. Do you use a case on your iPhone?44
      3. Virgin Media TV56
      4. Tooth extraction99

See more discussions