Groups

Had to share - am so happy! Just took my last exam (law finals!)

I cant believe its all over!!!! No more exams (hopefully if I dont have to do resits!) Cant believe can finally get my life back, and see my daughter again!!! Poor little thing, she hasnt seen me properly for a while! Hope I get the results I am hoping for! (although not sure as exams were so hard!)

10 Comments

good job - im going to be a mature student as of september so enjoying my kids while i can! but hope you get the grades you want and hoorah to you for it being over!

http://photo.net/general-comments/attachment/14799421/307-congratulations_balloon.jpg

Congrats and well done, sit back and relax now x

Banned

fingers crossed for good results for ya xx

Original Poster

Thanks!!! Its been so stressful lately! I have had about 3 hours sleep a night for past few weeks!

Well done you.
    Hope you get the results that you want.
    Good Luck.:thumbsup:

congrats....im in the middle of law finals too, but my last exam isnt til the 28th...and everyone else is finishing now and going out when i cant its not fair!!!

congratulations sweetie, enjoy the time with your lil one xx

Original Poster

lil_tiger;5258798

congrats....im in the middle of law finals too, but my last exam isnt til … congrats....im in the middle of law finals too, but my last exam isnt til the 28th...and everyone else is finishing now and going out when i cant its not fair!!!

Good luck with yours! Most of my friends finish next week, I am so glad its all over!!!

i am stuck studying for my property law exam on thursday

it sucks bigtime!!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. If you had £50,000 to start a business what would it be ?2546
      2. How long do we think it’ll be until USB C is considered as safe and univers…66
      3. Sonos says let us spy or your stereo will not work77
      4. Jeremy Corbyn #traingate1317

See more discussions