Groups

Had to show my underwear size for tamiflu

Banned
    My son has come down with flu symptoms, the 'swine flu' help desk give him prescription of tamiflu, as he is showing symptoms.

But oh boy!!! I had to take down 3 forms of ID, one with a photo and one separate with an address and a form of ID for my son.

The cow jobsworth behind the counter was being right shirty with me too.

Amazing you want to do the best for your children but even the government try to stop you doing that!!!

17 Comments

Original Poster Banned

Black colour underwear, 34 waist btw :lol:

to be honest with an attitude like that i'd have been tempted to let you go home without the tamiflu.

What's wrong with being cautious??

Original Poster Banned

ants97;6439821

to be honest with an attitude like that i'd have been tempted to let you … to be honest with an attitude like that i'd have been tempted to let you go home without the tamiflu.

Original Poster Banned

queenlush;6439823

What's wrong with being cautious??

its a pain in the ass :roll:

The government are not trying to stop you from doing the best for your child.

They are using safeguards to ensure that people don't abuse the system to the point where you CAN'T do the best for your child.

Original Poster Banned

On the positive side, I just won a zavvi voucher woohoo!!

Original Poster Banned

adambaz;6439840

The government are not trying to stop you from doing the best for your … The government are not trying to stop you from doing the best for your child.They are using safeguards to ensure that people don't abuse the system to the point where you CAN'T do the best for your child.

OH yeah :? thank you for clarifying, rep to you my little wizard friend :-D

Original Poster Banned

I think my main gripe is what do they think I am going to do with it :? Its for my kid, I'm hardly going to shoot up and get high on it, or can you?

hope ur son gets well soon

sculpturatus;6439843

On the positive side, I just won a zavvi voucher woohoo!!

:thumbsup:well done ...do they sell chill pills ? :-D

oh and you need I.D now to activate them

Original Poster Banned

magicbeans;6439867

hope ur son gets well soon

thank you, dosed him up with calpol at the mo, he's bouncing a balloon around the front room :roll:

he'll run out of energy again soon when the drugs wear off

Original Poster Banned

queenlush;6439871

:thumbsup:well done ...do they sell chill pills ? :-Doh and you need I.D … :thumbsup:well done ...do they sell chill pills ? :-Doh and you need I.D now to activate them

doh, will my underwear do :?

sculpturatus;6439962

doh, will my underwear do :?

Only if they are clean ;-)

Original Poster Banned

queenlush;6440131

Only if they are clean ;-)

sparkling :-D ;-)

The reason they have gone I.D crazy is there were that many scammers getting a hold of Tamiflu and selling it for silly prices.

So entirely justified :roll:

I used to work for the NHS as a receptionist and people used to go mad at us for asking for ID or not letting them know their granny is in the surgery, people forget we don't know who they are from Adam and working for the NHS opens your eyes to all the scammers out there. The woman probably has had her ear bent by however is in charge to ask for ID and stuff, I know we used to get it in the neck from the GP's and the patients, we couldn't do right from wrong. I can understand your anger but remember the person behind the desk is just doing their job.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Tv choice magazine Issue 3966
      2. Win a Free minion usb stick22
      3. Win 1 of 3 x £1000 Selfridges vouchers with Virgin Trains66
      4. Magazine competitions - Issue 37 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk2020

See more discussions