Had trapped wind so bad last night :(

Banned 19
Found 23rd Feb 2009
It hurt so bad I thought my appendix had exploded and now I've got a cold from using the shared drink bottles at Rugby.

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
17 Comments

What a "sigh" of relief for you

Original Poster Banned

bargain surfer;4461003

What a "sigh" of relief for you

Yeah I'm burping and farting all over the house, g/f said she still loves me ;-)

Just take it easy today, put your feet up and watch a movie. The one with Vivien Leigh in it sounds good.

trapped wind is actually horrible......sadly not very glamorous....hence ur gonna get minimal sympathy bless!!
u tried over the counter remedies?

not nice, hope you're feeling better soon

awww poor u! i will give you some sympathy:cry:
there u go!:thumbsup:

hey just noticed everyone else is a solar flare. i wanna be a solar flare too! how do i do that?

Original Poster Banned

magicbeans;4461047

trapped wind is actually horrible......sadly not very glamorous....hence … trapped wind is actually horrible......sadly not very glamorous....hence ur gonna get minimal sympathy bless!!u tried over the counter remedies?

I think it was an over the counter 'sore throat' remedy that triggered it? I almost chocked to death on the stuff.

Sloth/Mod

gemmar26;4461088

hey just noticed everyone else is a solar flare. i wanna be a solar flare … hey just noticed everyone else is a solar flare. i wanna be a solar flare too! how do i do that?

Send me a donation via paypal gift. :whistling:

aww! peppermint tea is good for trapped wind:-D

gemmar26;4461088

hey just noticed everyone else is a solar flare. i wanna be a solar flare … hey just noticed everyone else is a solar flare. i wanna be a solar flare too! how do i do that?

you need 1000 posts:)

Andrews liver salts is very good for trapped wind and peppermint tea as above.

Plus get some echinnacea down you to help you fight the cold, plus eat a lot of zinc enriched foods.

Then stop moaning as being miserable prevents your body healing ;-)

Original Poster Banned

nikkib123;4461285

You're full of hot air!

I feel sick, thanks for the advice everyone now who's going to pop round with the remedies? ;-)

:-D next time you get trapped wind..buy a tin of sweet chilli beans from asda and boil them in a pan and eat..that will sort you out!

Syzable;4461175

Send me a donation via paypal gift. :whistling:

:thumbsup:

WHY are people still "gassing" about this post?

Original Poster Banned

bargain surfer;4461701

WHY are people still "gassing" about this post?

Because I'm still afflicted by this disease, and no one has offered to cure me
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. UMIDIGI S2 6 inch 4GB RAM 64GB ROM Helio P20 Octa core 2.3GHz 4G Smartphone33
    2. Cotton onesie's anywhere? Not fleece!22
    3. Online movies Websites ?67
    4. Looking for 75" tv anything on Black Friday?11

See more discussions