Groups

Had trapped wind so bad last night :(

Banned
    It hurt so bad I thought my appendix had exploded and now I've got a cold from using the shared drink bottles at Rugby.

17 Comments

What a "sigh" of relief for you

Original Poster Banned

bargain surfer;4461003

What a "sigh" of relief for you

Yeah I'm burping and farting all over the house, g/f said she still loves me ;-)

Just take it easy today, put your feet up and watch a movie. The one with Vivien Leigh in it sounds good.

trapped wind is actually horrible......sadly not very glamorous....hence ur gonna get minimal sympathy bless!!
    u tried over the counter remedies?

not nice, hope you're feeling better soon

awww poor u! i will give you some sympathy:cry:
    there u go!:thumbsup:

hey just noticed everyone else is a solar flare. i wanna be a solar flare too! how do i do that?

Original Poster Banned

magicbeans;4461047

trapped wind is actually horrible......sadly not very glamorous....hence … trapped wind is actually horrible......sadly not very glamorous....hence ur gonna get minimal sympathy bless!!u tried over the counter remedies?

I think it was an over the counter 'sore throat' remedy that triggered it? I almost chocked to death on the stuff.

gemmar26;4461088

hey just noticed everyone else is a solar flare. i wanna be a solar flare … hey just noticed everyone else is a solar flare. i wanna be a solar flare too! how do i do that?

Send me a donation via paypal gift. :whistling:

aww! peppermint tea is good for trapped wind:-D

gemmar26;4461088

hey just noticed everyone else is a solar flare. i wanna be a solar flare … hey just noticed everyone else is a solar flare. i wanna be a solar flare too! how do i do that?

you need 1000 posts:)

Andrews liver salts is very good for trapped wind and peppermint tea as above.

Plus get some echinnacea down you to help you fight the cold, plus eat a lot of zinc enriched foods.

Then stop moaning as being miserable prevents your body healing ;-)

Original Poster Banned

nikkib123;4461285

You're full of hot air!

I feel sick, thanks for the advice everyone now who's going to pop round with the remedies? ;-)

:-D next time you get trapped wind..buy a tin of sweet chilli beans from asda and boil them in a pan and eat..that will sort you out!

Syzable;4461175

Send me a donation via paypal gift. :whistling:

:thumbsup:

WHY are people still "gassing" about this post?

Original Poster Banned

bargain surfer;4461701

WHY are people still "gassing" about this post?

Because I'm still afflicted by this disease, and no one has offered to cure me
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Argos 3 for 2 reserving early44
      2. DashCam Recommendation With Front And Rear Camera Built In22
      3. £1500 55 inch 4K TV56
      4. SCS add ons... are they worth it??48

See more discussions