Had trapped wind so bad last night :(

Banned 19
Found 23rd Feb 2009
It hurt so bad I thought my appendix had exploded and now I've got a cold from using the shared drink bottles at Rugby.
Community Updates
  1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
17 Comments
What a "sigh" of relief for you
Original Poster Banned
bargain surfer;4461003

What a "sigh" of relief for you

Yeah I'm burping and farting all over the house, g/f said she still loves me ;-)
Just take it easy today, put your feet up and watch a movie. The one with Vivien Leigh in it sounds good.
trapped wind is actually horrible......sadly not very glamorous....hence ur gonna get minimal sympathy bless!!
u tried over the counter remedies?
not nice, hope you're feeling better soon
awww poor u! i will give you some sympathy:cry:
there u go!:thumbsup:
hey just noticed everyone else is a solar flare. i wanna be a solar flare too! how do i do that?
Original Poster Banned
magicbeans;4461047

trapped wind is actually horrible......sadly not very glamorous....hence … trapped wind is actually horrible......sadly not very glamorous....hence ur gonna get minimal sympathy bless!!u tried over the counter remedies?

I think it was an over the counter 'sore throat' remedy that triggered it? I almost chocked to death on the stuff.
Sloth/Mod
gemmar26;4461088

hey just noticed everyone else is a solar flare. i wanna be a solar flare … hey just noticed everyone else is a solar flare. i wanna be a solar flare too! how do i do that?

Send me a donation via paypal gift. :whistling:
aww! peppermint tea is good for trapped wind:-D
gemmar26;4461088

hey just noticed everyone else is a solar flare. i wanna be a solar flare … hey just noticed everyone else is a solar flare. i wanna be a solar flare too! how do i do that?

you need 1000 posts:)
Andrews liver salts is very good for trapped wind and peppermint tea as above.

Plus get some echinnacea down you to help you fight the cold, plus eat a lot of zinc enriched foods.

Then stop moaning as being miserable prevents your body healing ;-)
Original Poster Banned
nikkib123;4461285

You're full of hot air!

I feel sick, thanks for the advice everyone now who's going to pop round with the remedies? ;-)
:-D next time you get trapped wind..buy a tin of sweet chilli beans from asda and boil them in a pan and eat..that will sort you out!
Syzable;4461175

Send me a donation via paypal gift. :whistling:

:thumbsup:
WHY are people still "gassing" about this post?
Original Poster Banned
bargain surfer;4461701

WHY are people still "gassing" about this post?

Because I'm still afflicted by this disease, and no one has offered to cure me
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions