He: no! dont even think about it

She: do u luv me?

He: ofcourse! over n over!

She: have you ever cheated on me?

He: no! y r u even asking?

She: will you go wid me on a picnic?

He: every chance i get!

She: will you hit me?

He: r u crazy? im not dat kind of person !

She: can i trust u?

He: yes..

She: Darling

After marriage...
    simply read from bottom to top

24 Comments

:giggle:

loool good one :giggle:

he he he, very good!

lol good 1

Very good! will have to pass this on to my hubby!

nice one/./..!

lol cool

brilliant.....

So true!!!

brill, and clever

Not sure if this if funny or not, it doesn't appear to be written in English.

nightswimmer;1776146

Not sure if this if funny or not, it doesn't appear to be written in … Not sure if this if funny or not, it doesn't appear to be written in English.

LOL haha good one! :giggle:

Before marriage...Him: Yes! At last it was so hard to wait.Her: Do you … Before marriage...Him: Yes! At last it was so hard to wait.Her: Do you want me to leave?Him: No! Don't even think about it.Her: Do you love me?Him: Of course! Over and over!Her: Have you ever cheated on me?Him: No! Why are you even asking?Her: Will you go with me on a picnic?Him: Every chance I get!Her: Will you hit me?Him: Are you crazy? I'm not that kind of person!Her: Can I trust you?Him: Yes..Her: Darling.After marriage...Simply read from bottom to top.

There, that's better.

Clever : ]

freeDUMB;1776692

There, that's better.

Thanks! :thumbsup:

Hahaha...that's good.

Original Poster

pfft dissin ma text language, u need to get with the times

kamy187;1777037

pfft dissin ma text language, u need to get with the times

I was joking, but in all seriousness, if you want everybody to read and understand your posts, you need to use a standard language that everyone understands.

Original Poster

nightswimmer;1777245

I was joking, but in all seriousness, if you want everybody to read and … I was joking, but in all seriousness, if you want everybody to read and understand your posts, you need to use a standard language that everyone understands.

lol i thought every1 understood it

kamy187;1777263

lol i thought every1 understood it

Nope. I would imagine the majority of people either don't understand it or find it hard to read. :thumbsup:

very good!!

Original Poster

nightswimmer;1777290

Nope. I would imagine the majority of people either don't understand it … Nope. I would imagine the majority of people either don't understand it or find it hard to read. :thumbsup:

ok ok thankyou i shall take it in to consideration for my upcoming jokes and what not,lol, that better? or should i not write lol and instead hahahahahaha lol

freeDUMB;1776692

There, that's better.Clever : ]

Much better :-D

kamy187;1777327

ok ok thankyou i shall take it in to consideration for my upcoming jokes … ok ok thankyou i shall take it in to consideration for my upcoming jokes and what not,lol, that better?

hehe..you can do what you want.

or should i not write lol and instead hahahahahaha lol

ROFLMAO, I use it all the time, but then that's old school Internet, not txt speak. :thumbsup:

omg. idk wht any1 is saying. all dis txt spk is 2 shrt. plz tlk properly 4eva. thnx!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Sad Gazza anecdote August 8th 2017 - Beyond help?1219
      2. How dangerous is Donald trump?28128
      3. What are you loving on the BBC at the moment?63218
      4. Can't delete friends on Xbox 360 or accept any friend requests, anyone know…33

See more discussions