Groups

Haha CHELSEA!!

lol i don't get to do this very often but :giggle: poor old chelsea. Mourinho is such a bad loser by the way!

10 Comments

The best part was seeing Abramovich sulk off.

Missed this Will probably be on the highlights.

Banned

monkey2929

PMSL

Banned

scottp7

lol i don't get to do this very often but :giggle: poor old chelsea. … lol i don't get to do this very often but :giggle: poor old chelsea. Mourinho is such a bad loser by the way!

He should have said, we lost fair and square, I'm pissed off and left it at that. Why try to put up any defense. Chelsea didn't:whistling:

monkey2929

he left early so he could beat the traffic

well he had to beat something

hahaha - did you see Deadly Dougs face! could do with finding a jpg of that to stick on my chelsea mate's desktop

Happy days at the Villa for a refreshing change

worto.

It's always nice to see Chelsea get beat. It's even better watching Chelsea get beat than United getting beat to be honest, and the post match interviews with Fergie and Jose are always a joy to watch!!

Very early days, but for sure this Premiership is going to be much more enjoyable than the past few years!

PS - I am a Liverpool Fan
    PPS - Top of the Leagie
    PPPS - Let me enjoy this moment!!!! lol

]http//ww…535

the ellis moment for those of you who missed it.

LOL

worto.

i love it when chelsea lose, makes up for all the times they get fortunate in games

beat what traffic, he has a private chopper/jet

jasonrat

he left early so he could beat the trafficwell he had to beat something

Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764622
      2. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …4041739
      3. What is there free to do in your town?2138
      4. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread418114165

See more discussions