hair colour: do blondes have more fun?????????????

19 replies
Found 26th Apr 2008
i have mid brown hair with blonde streaks, well i have so much blonde now that it just looks blonde with brown roots! dont you just hate brown roots?!!!!!!!!!
not sure if i should just go all blonde or, go all brown with a few of blonde streaks?
can i do this myself?
torn between two hair colours???????????????

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
19 Comments

[COLOR="Purple"]Just put some brown low-lites in..
these will blend with your roots then..[/COLOR]

Get a grip. You're never going to find Johnny Depp. Your hair colour is irrelevant . You might as well tell us what's bugging you, before we get too drunk to say anything helpful.

Wish I had dark roots.........mine are now grey!:cry:

My hair is a mix of all colours, I said to the hairdresser that my hair was mousey .. she said no, I think your more of a dirty blonde .... not sure which way I should have taken that comment!!!

Original Poster

thanks! I have had a couple of drinks! but that makes me think that i could be in with a chance with JD even more trying to get a grip but... it's slipping away............................

Original Poster

chesso;1969669

Get a grip. You're never going to find Johnny Depp. Your hair colour is … Get a grip. You're never going to find Johnny Depp. Your hair colour is irrelevant . You might as well tell us what's bugging you, before we get too drunk to say anything helpful.

Original Poster

Sheriff Waffles;1969690

yeah thats what the hairdressers always say to me too! it really is just … yeah thats what the hairdressers always say to me too! it really is just a boring colour dont you think?

Original Poster

JO-JO;1969655

[COLOR="Purple"]i have tried that before and you could stil see the … [COLOR="Purple"]i have tried that before and you could stil see the blonde roots then. i wouldn't mind it cost about £75.00 each time!;-)COLOR]

And why do the lights over the mirrors in hairdressers make you look 10 shades paler, pimply, tired and older???
I hope the mirror I have at home is the true me ...

Original Poster

Sheriff Waffles;1969721

it's the same as when you try clothes on, they make you look all small … it's the same as when you try clothes on, they make you look all small and fit in the changing room, and when you get home:oops: oh well!!!!!!!! ...

Red Head, Red Head, Red Head

All The Way!!

Original Poster

Tintern1981;1969801

DIDN'T THINK OF THAT!! I WAS RED ONCE, QUITE COOL:thumbsup:

Mirrors reflect.

if you decide to go all blonde then you'll have to sacrafice your IQ

You moght: I have circumvented the dilemma !

I have this same problem. Every so often my hairdresser dyes it dark (she persuades me) but every time I hate it and so have t highlighted again. But like you say, I have so many highlightes it looks mor blonde than dark. That's the way I like it andI think 'yes' I do have more fun blonde!!

Blondes have more fun..but brunettes remember it.

I've always had lots of fun and I'm a natural red head! :-D

kk_cheung;1970066

if you decide to go all blonde then you'll have to sacrafice your IQ

And if you turn into a cheeky cow, you have to sacrafice your nose!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread428314663
    2. Trying to create a list of short modern video games. Any suggestions?69
    3. Stock informer36
    4. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19247672

See more discussions