Hair Extensions?

Found 23rd May 2009
Im looking for some hair extensions for my partner, her hair is really white blond.

Where would i get them from at reasonable price?

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
5 Comments

i got some clip in ones from ebay they were from a company cliphair or somthing like that they were very good i only use them occasionally so not sure how they would be to wear everyday but i found them great for nights out

Original Poster

SABJ;5301933

i got some clip in ones from ebay they were from a company cliphair or … i got some clip in ones from ebay they were from a company cliphair or somthing like that they were very good i only use them occasionally so not sure how they would be to wear everyday but i found them great for nights out

Shes already had some from cliphair today, there listing showed really white extensions but when they arried they were more of a mousy blond. Unfortunately they said that's all they have, so were looking again .

I get mine off my local market. They're about £35 for full head of clip in real hair.

As they are real they can be dyed/bleached/straightened etc.

If you can't get her actual colour you could bleach/dye them to match. Mine have been all colours!

i want some hair extensions too..... never had em before budget bargain required.... want clip in ones that are easy to do ...

Hiya, new to this so be nice! try your nearest sally stockest stores.sallybeauty.com/Sto…spx recently changed over from freemans.... slightly overpriced but if you go match the hair colour there you can order them directly from american dream etc.

hope this helps
Post a comment
@
    Text