Groups

Hair Extensions??

Anyone have/had them?

Im considering just going with clip in extensions and wanted to know which are the best ones to go for for a reasonable price?

TIA

8 Comments

Banned

i have never personally used them as i can sit on my hair lol , try sallys there quiet good and u should be able to match ur hair colour quiet well there like £20 a set , but dont quote me on it

Original Poster

aw thanks! Ill have a look at them

wow to have hair that long..your very lucky, mine is only at my shoulders im dead jealous! lol

Thanks x

Banned

Ella'sMummy;5848805

aw thanks! Ill have a look at them wow to have hair that long..your … aw thanks! Ill have a look at them wow to have hair that long..your very lucky, mine is only at my shoulders im dead jealous! lolThanks x

lol oh ive had mines cut twice this year 6 inches of a time im thinking of getting it all chopped lol

I use the clip in ones, wouldnt have the guts to get them done at the hair dressers, have seen so many look awful & people always seem to be messing with them when they are glued lol.

I get mine from ebay, not that I get chance to wear them anymore though!!

Banned

General rule is cheap ones look cheap and expensive ones look okay.

FilthAndFurry;5848880

General rule is cheap ones look cheap and expensive ones look okay.

not always, I have seen some proffesional ones look awful. :thumbsup:

toni15500;5848831

lol oh ive had mines cut twice this year 6 inches of a time im thinking … lol oh ive had mines cut twice this year 6 inches of a time im thinking of getting it all chopped lol

Don't do it your regret it and long hair is so nice Top girl

Original Poster

I ended up getting some remy ones? no idea if they are any good or not but ill give them a go, i decided not to get proper ones, that sophie from big brother has them i think and she is always scratching her head and her hair is falling out!! a deffo no no !
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764375
      2. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846233
      3. How dangerous is Donald trump?32177
      4. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread415414090

See more discussions