Hair growth products

Found 8th Sep 2017
Please advise on the b est hair growth is product s
Community Updates
Ask
14 Comments
Castor oil iv heard ia supposed to be good if you put it in a empty mascara container and use as a mascara it also os good for long lashes and castor oil os good for hair growth but its very sticky
I have used All nothing works mine is full but thinning get a hair transplant here or from India which is very cheaper and professionally done
Minoxidil works for some

get a hair transplant in turkey, its cheapest and safest
Daily 2 minute self massage to improve scalp circulation
LoL, sorry couldn't help it after that last post!
airbus33024 m ago

LoL, sorry couldn't help it after that last post!

Dirty dirty boy! (Or girl sorry lol can't tell by the name)
Edited by: "LeahsMintytoutou" 8th Sep 2017
All these shampoos Oils and treatments aren't going to do anything. They are all just a money making gimmic. A lot of people buy into it for a while but in the end, there's no difference. Hair folicals CANNNOT grow back once they are gone. The only way is a hair transplant unfortunately. Don't waste your money on products that don't work. Best of luck with it
hair clippers
amzzzzyyyy13 h, 44 m ago

Castor oil iv heard ia supposed to be good if you put it in a empty …Castor oil iv heard ia supposed to be good if you put it in a empty mascara container and use as a mascara it also os good for long lashes and castor oil os good for hair growth but its very sticky

Onion juice is another one however trichologists at London’s Philip Kingsley Clinic don’t recommend trying these treatments. They are both quackery. There are no proven benefits to these in relation to hair loss.

The advice is that people are being instructed to rub these into their scalp, which in itself could actually end up doing more harm than good, potentially causing mechanical hair loss, if done regularly over a period of time from what I have read.

What trichologists do say however is if someone has concerns about hair loss, it is always best to seek a proper diagnosis. They also say there is plenty you can do at home to help yourself as well, such as ensuring a good balanced diet, ideally with two portions of first class protein (meat, fish or eggs) daily, and never skipping meals.

DevilsReaper also mentions Minoxidil also know as Regain, and the other treatment that has some apparent benefits is Finasteride (Propecia). These are also both very expensive treatments. I’m not sure how much it is now though from the last time of reading Propecia was being sold for £25 for a month’s treatment. I would imagine it is still quite expensive to purchase as well.

Also treatment can be very prolonged. With Regain treatment needs to be continued indefinitely, maybe one reason why it's reported that it doesn't appear to do anything as people who use this mostly likely don't follow through with this advice, not surprising when you consider how expensive these treatments actually are. And with Propecia the balding process returns if treatment is stopped.

With Propecia you also need a private prescription to get it from a pharmacy.

It’s also worth reading about their side effects too, although uncommon they can be quite unpleasant.

patient.info/hea…ess

I've also come to the conclusion that the only person who worries about being bald is me, I started going bald from around the age of 26. I've had to learn to live with it despite it being a self-esteem issue (believe it or not). Though on a lighter side and when I think about it I honestly don't know what I would do with it if I did have my hair back, one reason why I decide to get a hair clippers. In this way it actually works out much cheaper than all of the above treatments. I personally won't waste my money on something that may not even work despite what they say.

Good luck!
Edited by: "LemonHead" 8th Sep 2017
Glaucoma drops, hair growth is a common side effect.
Just embrace the baldness! I am almost 33 and noticed my hair was thinning at 19. At first I was shocked but I had always shaved my hair on and off from the age of 15 anyway. Once you get used to shaving it off it is brilliant. Around a year ago my hair got to the point where I couldn't really get away with shaving it with clippers so every two days I take a razor to it. It takes five minutes and is perfect!

Honestly, baldness is great once you embrace it!
POWYSWALES12 h, 25 m ago

Glaucoma drops, hair growth is a common side effect.

Only eye lashes thicken
chocci1 h, 17 m ago

Only eye lashes thicken

I was wondering about that as well.

My dad also used to recommend massaging your scalp like you mentioned above though he was bald.

Have a look at the following myths about going bald from NHS Choices (see No 9).

nhs.uk/Too…htm
Edited by: "LemonHead" 9th Sep 2017
LemonHead23 m ago

I was wondering about that as well.My dad also used to recommend massaging …I was wondering about that as well.My dad also used to recommend massaging your scalp like you mentioned above though he was bald.Have a look at the following myths about going bald from NHS Choices (see No 9).http://www.nhs.uk/Tools/Documents/Hairloss%20myth%20buster.htm

Oh well, seems to work for me. My brother is much balder than me and 5 years younger
Original Poster
Thank you all, I'm not bald I have hair I just want to grow it long, will try some of the above

Thanks again
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants