Groups

Hair Growth Treatment

So I’m 31 and fortunately or unfortunately I’m already loosing my hair. Been searching on Amazon for an cream or oil or anything to make my hair grow again but would actually want someone to recommend a product for me even if it’s not from Amazon. Don’t want to go bald yet haha

31 Comments

I would embrace it, no amount of messing will make it grow and some could have a bad reaction and you will lose it even faster.

always that stick on hair you can buy

Mother nature has chosen you mate.

There is nothing you can do about it, just clipper it short and get on with your life.

I started thinning early 20's. As soon as it was obvious, it went. Now I clipper it once a week (0.5)

The sooner you accept and embrace it, the better.

It isn't going to grow back, do not throw money at it.

Be beautiful, be bald.

Welcome to the club.

There is Caffeine shampoo you can buy which stops hair falling. Also make sure you go not suffer from dandruff or abrasive hair colour treatment.

Castor oil is verry good

Thought this many times......
    https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/19/ae/64/19ae640957b856d8cb1b3a0b62d332b8.jpg

tend to agree with other posts. you could spend a fortu
    ne for years to come on various potions or just shave it off. I personally have shaved my bald head for the last twenty years and dont even miss having hair . always worth remembering that you wont have to brush it in the mornings either or worry about catching nits from the kids

Biotin helps promote new hair growth

hey to be honest nothing works man. only thing to try it hair transplant. a lot of people are going turkey spending about 1k for treatment.
    if you do the same treatment here it will cost prob x5 that amount. maybe even more.

shave it off . Don't do a hamlet advert oO

There is NOTHING at the moment that will make your hair grow back, though I briefly read the other day scientists have accidentally stumbled on something that might but that would be at least 10 years away. So as others say, embrace otherwise you run the risk of looking like Rab C Nesbitt.
    youtube.com/wat…L54
    Edited by: "rhinopaul" 7th Jun

Original Poster

Currently I just give my self a hair cut once every week or 2 just to keep it all on the down low....looks like I wld have to embrace the baldness once it finally comes as it’s already on it’s way hahaha

Original Poster

Thanks for the advice guys

Hair transplant is the only solution, and as others have said , its expensive. A friend of mine was losing his hair at the front and top of his head (late 30s). The hair transplant made an amazing difference, but he could afford it.........

NorySamy

Castor oil is verry good

Yep heard it also good for eyelash if you put in a new mascara container

Castor oil and Pure aloe Vera gel by brand Aloe Pura

Works like magic

Bald men are apparently more masculine you know..

KGorman

Bald men are apparently more masculine you know..

yep look at Jason Statham ,Dwayne Johnson , Vin Diesel , Terry Crews , the list goes on ;-)

optimus_prime2

yep look at Jason Statham ,Dwayne Johnson , Vin Diesel , Terry Crews , … yep look at Jason Statham ,Dwayne Johnson , Vin Diesel , Terry Crews , the list goes on ;-)

Haha absolutely. And they're what you'd call masculine..

I tend to recommend this treatment youtube.com/wat…46g
    it works very well from the responses I've been getting
    Edited by: "mattsk" 8th Jun

mattsokolinski

I tend to recommend this treatment … I tend to recommend this treatment https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_zO2wFkl46git works very well from the responses I've been getting

A way to get a perfect body damn you must be desperate to get hits on youtube

Change your user name to Kojak_Seg?

Was in the same situation as you. Only thing that works is a transplant. I got mine done in Turkey

Original Poster

OldEnglish

Change your user name to Kojak_Seg? :|;)

Kojo_segu..... who ever did it left “u” out

As a fellow slaphead of some years my advice would be to buy some decent clippers and 'own it'

Original Poster

andymagic

As a fellow slaphead of some years my advice would be to buy some decent … As a fellow slaphead of some years my advice would be to buy some decent clippers and 'own it'

Ordered a new one just yesterday X) looks like I have no option but to embrace it warmly

optimus_prime2

A way to get a perfect body damn you must be desperate to get hits on … A way to get a perfect body damn you must be desperate to get hits on youtube

thats not even my video dude. the fact you think everyone that posts youtube links does it for the money says much about you

If you're decently happy with where you are now, i.e. you're thinking more about stopping/ slowing the loss rather than actively trying to grow something from nothing, you have more options e.g. generic finasteride is fairly inexpensive from online chemists. May be worth a try.

mattsokolinski

thats not even my video dude. the fact you think everyone that posts … thats not even my video dude. the fact you think everyone that posts youtube links does it for the money says much about you

I dont care what you think
    You didnt even bother showing anything that is related to the topic
    I could also say yes this defo works and put a link to a youtube clip about pranks
    But i wont as its not the topic being discussed!!!

Speaking as a woman, i find men with a shaven head look attractive, so if i was a man and i went bald, then i would just shave my head

Minoxidil, Pura Dor shampoo, and Saw Palmetto. One to pause hair loss and promote regrowth, one to help with hair loss, and the last one's a DHT blocker. works for me

optimus_prime2

I dont care what you thinkYou didnt even bother showing anything that is … I dont care what you thinkYou didnt even bother showing anything that is related to the topic I could also say yes this defo works and put a link to a youtube clip about pranks But i wont as its not the topic being discussed!!!

so me showing a video about genetics is irrelevant to the topic? dude HAIRLOSS IS GENETICS, and clearly you are too miserable sad man lacking confidence and self esteem if you didnt get the message (and clearly it was meant as satire)
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. word association Game73844453
      2. Royal Mail chat says I am not allowed to send paper of any kind to Hong Kon…1957
      3. Do you have one of these 2.1 million 50p's selling for 20x its value?24
      4. Old one pound coins are they worth more then their face value26

See more discussions