Hair removal by threading..

Well i never! i tried it instead of my normal top lip wax i have!!
I had the threading method.. how weird and less painful than waxing!

Not sure if its as good as i have a few stray hairs but overall i think its funky! loll

Go on ladies have a try!! Im gonna try my eyebrows next to be threaded..
youtube.com/wat…=27

take a look at this, this is what i had done!!

21 Comments

my wife knows how to do it, but I find it too painful!

Original Poster

Im going to have a go now on my daughter after watching that video. it looks pretty straight forward! hahaha i will let u know how i get on!

I have my eyebrows threaded every few weeks,

Original Poster

choc1969;6246896

I have my eyebrows threaded every few weeks,

i might have eyebrows next time, u find it better than waxing?

pcnutta;6246916

i might have eyebrows next time, u find it better than waxing?

less painful and you get a better shape, plus it doesn't drag the skin which can cause sagging

better shape with threading.

choc1969;6246924

less painful and you get a better shape, plus it doesn't drag the skin … less painful and you get a better shape, plus it doesn't drag the skin which can cause sagging

Thats my big worry as surely the force of the wax strip being pulled up cant be good for the skin. Am going to def book threading this week

Original Poster

yep!! and when i have waxing i go bright red for about 24hrs! my eyebrows are still red n swollen as they were waxed whereas my lip is fine from threading

Whatever you do.....NEVER get yer 'pits' threaded!!!!

The most painful experience of my life:o

muckypup;6247201

Whatever you do.....NEVER get yer 'pits' threaded!!!!The most painful … Whatever you do.....NEVER get yer 'pits' threaded!!!!The most painful experience of my life:o

OUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and yes waxing pulls ur skin and therefore is bad as apparently more likely/quicker to get wrinkles

I get my eyebrows threated every few weeks, would never go back to waxing...

pcnutta;6247103

yep!! and when i have waxing i go bright red for about 24hrs! my eyebrows … yep!! and when i have waxing i go bright red for about 24hrs! my eyebrows are still red n swollen as they were waxed whereas my lip is fine from threading

have you got a moustache?

magicbeans;6247744

OUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!and yes waxing pulls ur … OUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!and yes waxing pulls ur skin and therefore is bad as apparently more likely/quicker to get wrinkles

:w00t:

i have my eyebrows waxed ALL THE TIME AARRGGHHHHHH

:cry:

Original Poster

jasonrat;6248244

have you got a moustache?

Yes from the days when i was a man

I had never heard of this untill I read this thread! I had a nosey at this on youtube yest, and decided to have a go... was a bit figity getting used to it but got all those stray hairs from the top of my eyebrows, I usually pluck but get fed up after a while and the last time I got my eyebrows waxed the beautician took half my eyebrow away lol :roll:

Is this not meant to be extremly sore?

Original Poster

Its not that bad... i actually think Waxing pain on upper lip is MUCH more painful.

Besides i was told today that waxing eye brows etc pulls your skin which in the long term causes sagging and wrinkles! Hense why people are now opting for threading...

Banned

can u get this done with a sac & crack?

Original Poster

ODB_69;6259207

can u get this done with a sac & crack?

lmao now i think that would be a tad painful!

pcnutta;6259347

lmao now i think that would be a tad painful!

Just a titchy bit.... ;-)
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7763822
    2. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!523386
    3. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17356127
    4. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread414414051

See more discussions